TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Hey BITCH

It was a good episode.

"That scene will go down in my life as probably the most defining moment of TV that I'll ever watch."

It certainly was one of the best scenes of fiction on TV I've ever watched. I'd have a hard time picking something else over it.

Some show on TV has to have the single best scene of all time, and that isn't a bad choice. Dames did sound a bit breathless but whatever - the show is excellent.

The Shield is without a doubt the best drama I've seen on TV, by a wide margin.

Guest Vitamin X

Apparently someone hasn't seen LOST or The Sopranos.

Guest Eddie Winslow
The Gloves are off, motherfucker.

I've gone out of my way to pretty much cut you out of my existence for the last 2 or 3 years or so and your ass continues to come back, so fuck it. This will be theraputic.

I'm gone from pure anger towards you, to indifference, to just being goddamned annoyed by you lately.

What the fuck makes you so special?

Out of about 500+ guys that post on the board, you seem to attract the most attention simply because of the fact that you have a vagina and this is probably the closest that a lot of guys would get to associating themselves with a psycho bitch like yourself.

Guys, there's tons hotter, most of whom aren't racist pieces of shit who are actually a lot hotter and dont have their heads all gassed up, like this crazy attention whore.

Anyway,

I hope your doctors have gotten the most they can out of the research money theyve been able to come up with to deal with your bipolar, mental disorders and if not...then hopefully one day, the medical industry will do us all a favor and make sure you don't reproduce.

Goodbye, Bitch.

Dames

Listen Motherfucker. This shit is weak! I came in this thread motherfucker looking for someone to get jacked up and all I get is some fat fuck bitching because he got called a little bitch by some motherfucker that won't put out for him. Normally in this case motherfucker, I'd call you a motherfucker and make fun of you for being gay. But I might not do that here in this fucking situation because your so fucking pathetic. First off I don't know why you like the Shield bitch. Do I like watching my brothers getting arrested? Fuck no, motherfucker. Do you like watching yours get jacked up by that bald fuck Michael Chiklis? Fucking should motherfucker. Unless you started masturbating to the Commish back in the 90s motherfucker and still have fantasies of him sucking you off. I'm going to give you some tips motherfucker because you used to be unfuckwitable but now I don't know. Bro you shouldn't jack to police officers especially dudes. Secondly motherfucker thats why that Leena bitch ain't giving you no fucking pussy. The bitches aren't into dudes that are gay. You might have a lot of friends that are female but bro thats because they think you're female because you act gay and have tits motherfucker. This is what you need to do motherfucker. Stop jacking to Chiklis motherfucker he don't love you. Next you need to lose a few pounds. Some bitches are into the fat fucks but thats because they are fucked in the head. Those bitches are good to fuck but you don't want shit to do with them, thats why you have to leave early in the fuckin morning. Motherfucker I remember something about you not having a drivers license until recently. Thats fucking sad bro. How the fuck are you supposed to impress the ladies if you don't have some type of massive motherfucking suv on dubs. You might have had a chance with that fuckin leena chick if you were rolling on dubs instead of on your kicks. I know that you want to throw down on that bitch because you got cock blocked but that's not how you do it da dames. You really should have hired be and my boy waldo to come after her. We would have taken care of that fucking shit fast and once we were done with her we might have let you hit that shit if you paid us enough.

The Shield is quite a bit better than LOST, IMO. The beginning of this season of LOST sucked.

Homocide and Oz are probably the best Dramas I've seen on TV.

LOST is not great, it isn't even good. It's cheap, contrived and silly. Compare the death of a character on The Shield to the death of a character on Lost. One is extremely powerful, the other is boring and formulaic.

To each his or her own, but IMO Lost is one of the most overrated shows on TV. Lost and 24 represent what I hate on TV- pointless check your brain at the door shlock. Dopey plots, poor characterization, poor acting. Cotton candy in television-show form.

But again, whatever floats your boat.

Sopranos just is not my cup of tea. I'll leave it at that.

Oz was good. Homocide I haven't seen much of, I'm kind of biased against it knowing that they did L&O crossovers, although I've heard many people say that Homocide was quite good so I probably don't give it the respect it deserves. (I'm not a huge fan of L&O, it's ok but nothing that will bowl me over)

Sopranos hasen't been great for the past 2 seasons.

Apparently you never watched The Shield, because it's by far the most well acted and written drama series on TV.

Oz fell off big time after Adebisi got killed, and I really hated how they ended the show. Homicide was great, but it started to fall off when they started to slowly lose their original cast.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

The great irony is perhaps that Dames used to get the undeserved attention that Leena now gets for posting

OMGGODZ THE MOTHA FUCKIN' DAMES IS BACK! UNFUCKWITABLE!

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
I'm gay.

Now, how many people did I get with that one? :)

Seriously, a lot of people don't know that my dong is MIGHTY despite only being 5'6.

Dames

Guest Vitamin X

LOST is not great, it isn't even good. It's cheap, contrived and silly. Compare the death of a character on The Shield to the death of a character on Lost. One is extremely powerful, the other is boring and formulaic.

To each his or her own, but IMO Lost is one of the most overrated shows on TV. Lost and 24 represent what I hate on TV- pointless check your brain at the door shlock. Dopey plots, poor characterization, poor acting. Cotton candy in television-show form.

That's a slightly ridiculous way of putting it, but as you said, whatever floats your boat. Lost, in my opinion, has some of the best production values I've ever seen for a regularly produced television series, and consistently keeps a viewer hooked with its story. Some of the younger actors on the show didn't have much experience prior to the show, but have shown that they can compete with their contemporaries on TV. But to call it "check your brain at the door schlock" is asinine. There's multiple things about Lost that keep you thinking and guessing, trying to figure out the next new mystery the island presents. Every time something is answered, more questions arise in its place.

I don't know how much you've tried watching, but pretty much everyone I've shown Lost to has always eventually gotten hooked on it. It's good shit.

Apparently you never watched The Shield, because it's by far the most well acted and written drama series on TV

Again, I think that's going a bit too far with the hyperbole. But no, I haven't seen much of the Shield, mostly because crime/legal dramas don't interest me too much in general. Never have, and I have my doubts they ever will.

I've never seen Lost, mostly cuz the basic "stranded on a desert island" setting didn't do anything for me. And I know I'd get cranky about the little details like everyone keeping their hygiene squeaky clean despite being stuck on the aforementioned desert island. Just a guess: do all the women have smoothly shaved legs?

Oz is another one that just didn't appeal to me because of the setting. I don't care how awesome the acting/writing/directing are, I don't want to see a show in which man-on-man assrape is a common theme.

Sopranos fucking rules. Easily my favorite drama on TV right now. I love every single thing about this show.

Homicide was great. Much, much better than L&A. But yeah it did drop off a bit once half the original cast had left.

24 perfectly fits the "check your brain at the door" description. I watched the first season, and was pretty disgusted by the hundredth time that Jack/his wife/his kid/his coworkers were kidnapped by terrorists within the same day.

I haven't seen The Shield, mostly just cuz I never got around to it. It looks like something that would appeal to me, I'm sure I'll check out the DVDs someday.

ass rape wasn't a common theme on Oz.

the only recent dramas I've faithfully watched are Oz, Rome, Carnivale, Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy (not so much faithfully lately)

only comedy I've faithfully watched are Entourage and 8 Simple Rules (prior to John Ritter's death), though I've been DVRing Sons & Daughters.

when i say faithfully, I mean I clear my schedule so that i can sit down each time those shows came on to watch them.

I won't lie. I watch Desperate Housewives.

hey, it's not a bad show, I just don't go out of my to catch it. Besides, looking at Eva Longoria is always pleasant.

No he didn't

I think I've figured out the Eddie Winslow formula. You start with some nebulous insult, usually gay-related, and just keep going off on tangents each time.

STEP 1. Identify the poster.

"Hey, MikeSC!"

STEP 2. Homophobic slur based on name.

"Yeah, you're SC all right, SC as in suckin' cock."

STEP 3. Build off first homophobic slur, incorporating ethnic slur.

"You love suckin' cock with all the big black-ass niggas you're afraid to bring home to mom."

STEP 4. Build off homo-ethnic slur by incorporating own supposed masculinity.

"If you ever try suckin' my big black dick I rip your jaw off motherfucker."

STEP 5. Disparage a sports team the poster likes.

"Yeah you like the Atlanta Falcons boy? They suck!"

STEP 6. Go into a homophobic slur based off sports team.

"Yeah you like Michael Vick boy? You like Vick's dick?"

STEP 7. Wish for poster to gt an STD.

"Maybe Ron Mexico can give you herpes too."

STEP 8. Remind everyone you are portraying an angry black guy.

"Motherfucker I'ma kick yo azz so hard you be seein' stars all up in this bitch.

STEP 9. Repeat steps 2-8 over and over and fucking over

STEP 10. Sum it all up.

"Yeah that's right gay ass honky boy cocksuckin' muthafucka I'ma run you down in mah escalade. bring it bitch"

Replace the sports references with TV show references and that's the post to a tee

I've only seen the first 3 or 4 seasons of Homocide, but I think it's probably my favorite drama.

With Lost, a lot of it's going to be determined on what happens in the future. There was a LOT of stalling this season. I've seen two shows somewhat similar to LOST, Twin Peaks and Alias (also a JJ Abrams show.) Both eventually utterly collapsed under the weight of their own twists and turns. If Lost can avoid this trap, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Dames, keep trying, and maybe one day you can rip her apart like I have.

Hah!

The idea of UTSU pwning someone is pretty lame.

Guest Princess Leena

Dames, keep trying, and maybe one day you can rip her apart like I have.

Hah!

The idea of UTSU pwning someone is pretty lame.

Indeed.

However, there's about a handful of posters here that we should NEVER reply to. That guy is one of them. Don't torture us all.