TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Hey BITCH

Wow there needs to be some serious life-getting in the land of whatever place this girl lives in.

Says the person with an e-fed in his sig.

Being in a E-fed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Counting down the days until you can enter a forum again.

I concur.

Wow there needs to be some serious life-getting in the land of whatever place this girl lives in.

You call that heelish? Pathetic.

Being in a E-fed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Counting down the days until you can enter a forum again.

I concur.

I disagree. E-feds are barely above Dungeon's & Dragons, man.

I concur.

Although I'm not in an E-Fed, I don't see the big deal about it. It's a small hobby, and if you don't take it serious it could be fun.

Leena's counting down the days until she can enter the forum for like 2 years is alot worse.

I concur.

eFeds take up, what, 1 hour max a week (if even that). I've seen D&D nerds in action and they've been known to spend their waking life rolling dice and pretending to be a Paladin or something like that.

To put this all into perspective, though... the entire reason that the majority of our members originally came to this board was to talk about a fake sport where two oiled up men in speedos grope eachother in front of television cameras. I think her nailbiting for the day to get back into the board blows eFeds and D&D out of the water in terms of loserness.

Guest Quality Poster

But what's e-fedding if not pretending to be an oiled up man pretending to fight and groping men in front of television cameras.

Whatever it is, it's brought out the worst in a few certain people here--"I went through two boxes of kleenex," or

Sorry guys, but if he's gonna be one of the shit-stirrers between the Pit and TSM like Leena and Czech, he's not staying here. Personally, I don't want him back in the first place, because I find him to be a two faced fuck. Adam, you can gladly copy that verbatim, since I'm sure you do it with every other reaction I give when his name comes up. At least that's what I got from his post in feedback last week.

Tony, Eski, you have the angle building to AM with them and that's fine, but I'd like it to cut off there, that way you're not left in the cold for Anglemania. There's no way I'm keeping an asshat like that around, because the future problems are inevitable.

----------------

it's stupid inter-board nonsense, which has no bearing on us. My main concern is that if he's supposedly turning over a "new leaf" and wants to be accepted back into the fold, he's not doing a good job showing it outside of these folders. It's not so much as what gets done as far as it is the trust involved in everything. He left us high and dry once before and threw things into a shitstorm, and I for one don't wanna see it go down again.

The Pit/TSM thing has nothing to do with our fed, but I figured I'd have to mention it so you guys knew exactly where this was coming from. He's basically still being an "anti-Zack flamebaiter" despite telling people such as Tony that he really wants to get along with me. I just don't like two-faced people in any aspect of life, internet, face to face, or what have you. That's my two cents.

------------

If someone acts out of line elsewhere, and seem as if they can be a hinderance to the present or future of this place, then I damn sure can say if I think they should post or not. There have been times where you yourself have said "why is this person writing", etc., but now that the shoe is on the other foot and one of your friends are the target, you change your tune. Not to mention NYU knows I don't like him and don't trust him after the bullshit he pulled. Your whole analogy of how I can't prevent what goes on in the shows/PPV's is like saying your boss at a supermarket can't stop you from taking food out of the store, because you stock shelves. You play a role in a bigger picture. You don't "own" the shows.

----------------

Let's dissect this a bit, shall we? If I thought I had some type of "hold" on this place, then I'd be doing a lot more telling and a lot less asking. I'm very fair and open-minded when it comes to all aspects of this place. Some notable scenarios would be the return of Frigid Soul after all his original bs, which is not unlike the NYU b.s. NYU started his baby bull elsewhere on the board, after all I did was comment that I wasn't too cool with him being back, because it's a trust issue. You know why it's a trust issue? Because stupid, immature people like Frigid and NYU take their internet waaaay too seriously, and go and make this place look bad elsewhere. It's their God given right of free speech, but it's also those instances that they do not belong amongst us. I look out for everyone's benefit, or at least try to, but you're blind in your allegiances, so that point will become null and void. I try to keep everything about here contained here, hence why this post is being followed up on in this folder and not in Hardcore Discussion or something. This folder was meant to air any and all grievances, so it looks like it's finally getting put to use. I'm thankful that some people such as Tony or Eski don't have anything to do with what else goes on on this board, because then it'd be nothing but a clusterfuck of finger pointing. The truth of the matter is, your "friend" left this place high and dry without so much as warning, despite the fact that I wrote his character very strongly, including writing him to win a feud that he did all of ONE PROMO for. NYU should have never had a problem with me, because it was never that I pissed over the Drek Stone character. His complaint was that he didn't like a particular storyline, which guess what, all he had to do was say "I don't want in on it" and he could have been free to do whatever he wanted. Note Parka, EWC, or MMOM for several examples.

Adam, "hyperbole" doesn't even begin to describe your second portion. MY WHOLE WORLD IS FALLING DOWN AROUND ME? Jesus Christ man, once again I think you boys take your internet way too seriously. Not to mention you try to make yourselves sound like James Fucking Bond with the "I know what's going on, I was at The Pit!", as if you witnessed a major drug deal take place while you hid in the corner of a dive bar. Coping? What do I have to cope with? The two main people who are cunty (Leena and Czech) are not people I ever seriously interacted with. If Popick suddenly got a bug up his ass and began calling me out for a reason, I might get upset. You know why? Because Popick is a true friend, as much as one can be without living a block away or meeting you at the bar for a drink. Same with Patty. Or Lushus and Carnival, to use a few non-OAOAST members. My life is not shattered in the least because a few people who I recognize only by a screen name decided that they don't like me. I must have missed the part where I needed to impress them. I'm an individual quite comfortable in his everyday life, with a tight family and even tighter social circle. I could care less about the opinions of the faceless masses. I am who I am and if you don't like me, then sorry, but I don't change for anyone.

I also enjoy how you missed the point of what KC and myself pointed out: That you haven't done squat. While you took your time out to try and analyze me, you could have been writing up a promo or a match for HeldDOWN. Manage your time wisely.

You know how this whole thing got blown out of proportion? By NYU saying "yes" to an angle he didn't have his heart set on. If he was honest in the beginning, than the bullshit from a year ago that has caught up with us yet again would have never happened. I'm brutally honest to people's face, so I don't see why someone can't do it thru a computer screen.

Also, let's take a look at this week's booking thread. Now wasn't it a unanimous call quite some time ago that we wouldn't do any out of character shoot bullshit on the shows? Look at what Mr. NYU is claiming he'll do this week. That's something that goes against everyone's opinion. If he's got an issue, he can PM it to all of us, you, me, you can post it here, whatever. But it does not belong on a show, and we ALL made that call. That's nothing but instigation. I haven't even referred to him in character on the show, and there has been no character interaction. So if he's got something to say and "shoot" about, it had better not be posted alongside everyone's character efforts.

But what's e-fedding if not pretending to be an oiled up man pretending to fight and groping men in front of television cameras.

A quality post from a Quality Poster.

Whatever it is, it's brought out the worst in a few certain people here--"I went through two boxes of kleenex," or
Sorry guys, but if he's gonna be one of the shit-stirrers between the Pit and TSM like Leena and Czech, he's not staying here. Personally, I don't want him back in the first place, because I find him to be a two faced fuck. Adam, you can gladly copy that verbatim, since I'm sure you do it with every other reaction I give when his name comes up. At least that's what I got from his post in feedback last week.

Tony, Eski, you have the angle building to AM with them and that's fine, but I'd like it to cut off there, that way you're not left in the cold for Anglemania. There's no way I'm keeping an asshat like that around, because the future problems are inevitable.

----------------

it's stupid inter-board nonsense, which has no bearing on us. My main concern is that if he's supposedly turning over a "new leaf" and wants to be accepted back into the fold, he's not doing a good job showing it outside of these folders. It's not so much as what gets done as far as it is the trust involved in everything. He left us high and dry once before and threw things into a shitstorm, and I for one don't wanna see it go down again.

The Pit/TSM thing has nothing to do with our fed, but I figured I'd have to mention it so you guys knew exactly where this was coming from. He's basically still being an "anti-Zack flamebaiter" despite telling people such as Tony that he really wants to get along with me. I just don't like two-faced people in any aspect of life, internet, face to face, or what have you. That's my two cents.

------------

If someone acts out of line elsewhere, and seem as if they can be a hinderance to the present or future of this place, then I damn sure can say if I think they should post or not. There have been times where you yourself have said "why is this person writing", etc., but now that the shoe is on the other foot and one of your friends are the target, you change your tune. Not to mention NYU knows I don't like him and don't trust him after the bullshit he pulled. Your whole analogy of how I can't prevent what goes on in the shows/PPV's is like saying your boss at a supermarket can't stop you from taking food out of the store, because you stock shelves. You play a role in a bigger picture. You don't "own" the shows.

----------------

Let's dissect this a bit, shall we? If I thought I had some type of "hold" on this place, then I'd be doing a lot more telling and a lot less asking. I'm very fair and open-minded when it comes to all aspects of this place. Some notable scenarios would be the return of Frigid Soul after all his original bs, which is not unlike the NYU b.s. NYU started his baby bull elsewhere on the board, after all I did was comment that I wasn't too cool with him being back, because it's a trust issue. You know why it's a trust issue? Because stupid, immature people like Frigid and NYU take their internet waaaay too seriously, and go and make this place look bad elsewhere. It's their God given right of free speech, but it's also those instances that they do not belong amongst us. I look out for everyone's benefit, or at least try to, but you're blind in your allegiances, so that point will become null and void. I try to keep everything about here contained here, hence why this post is being followed up on in this folder and not in Hardcore Discussion or something. This folder was meant to air any and all grievances, so it looks like it's finally getting put to use. I'm thankful that some people such as Tony or Eski don't have anything to do with what else goes on on this board, because then it'd be nothing but a clusterfuck of finger pointing. The truth of the matter is, your "friend" left this place high and dry without so much as warning, despite the fact that I wrote his character very strongly, including writing him to win a feud that he did all of ONE PROMO for. NYU should have never had a problem with me, because it was never that I pissed over the Drek Stone character. His complaint was that he didn't like a particular storyline, which guess what, all he had to do was say "I don't want in on it" and he could have been free to do whatever he wanted. Note Parka, EWC, or MMOM for several examples.

Adam, "hyperbole" doesn't even begin to describe your second portion. MY WHOLE WORLD IS FALLING DOWN AROUND ME? Jesus Christ man, once again I think you boys take your internet way too seriously. Not to mention you try to make yourselves sound like James Fucking Bond with the "I know what's going on, I was at The Pit!", as if you witnessed a major drug deal take place while you hid in the corner of a dive bar. Coping? What do I have to cope with? The two main people who are cunty (Leena and Czech) are not people I ever seriously interacted with. If Popick suddenly got a bug up his ass and began calling me out for a reason, I might get upset. You know why? Because Popick is a true friend, as much as one can be without living a block away or meeting you at the bar for a drink. Same with Patty. Or Lushus and Carnival, to use a few non-OAOAST members. My life is not shattered in the least because a few people who I recognize only by a screen name decided that they don't like me. I must have missed the part where I needed to impress them. I'm an individual quite comfortable in his everyday life, with a tight family and even tighter social circle. I could care less about the opinions of the faceless masses. I am who I am and if you don't like me, then sorry, but I don't change for anyone.

I also enjoy how you missed the point of what KC and myself pointed out: That you haven't done squat. While you took your time out to try and analyze me, you could have been writing up a promo or a match for HeldDOWN. Manage your time wisely.

You know how this whole thing got blown out of proportion? By NYU saying "yes" to an angle he didn't have his heart set on. If he was honest in the beginning, than the bullshit from a year ago that has caught up with us yet again would have never happened. I'm brutally honest to people's face, so I don't see why someone can't do it thru a computer screen.

Also, let's take a look at this week's booking thread. Now wasn't it a unanimous call quite some time ago that we wouldn't do any out of character shoot bullshit on the shows? Look at what Mr. NYU is claiming he'll do this week. That's something that goes against everyone's opinion. If he's got an issue, he can PM it to all of us, you, me, you can post it here, whatever. But it does not belong on a show, and we ALL made that call. That's nothing but instigation. I haven't even referred to him in character on the show, and there has been no character interaction. So if he's got something to say and "shoot" about, it had better not be posted alongside everyone's character efforts.

Czech blatantly searched for his own name.

He made fun of me for doing that once.

Guest Princess Leena

----------------

------------

----------------

Reading back through that makes me laugh. Thank you for taking the time to write that Zack.

Guest Princess Leena
You owe me 12 cents for that.

No, take a quarta. Keep the change. Besides, I'm sure I'll have to use it again.

Guest Princess Leena
I still don't understand why he brought me up since I've had no interaction with the guy in about 4 months.

Because you don't want to PARTI~ with Zack, unlike everyone else who loves him. Oh, he's so popular.