TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Fuck these motherfuckers!

"Strange that so many of the WCW talents are getting so banged up. Could it be because of the near half-speed style they utilized in Atlanta? This ain't ballet."

It's an old quote, but fuck 'em. There's not a happier guy around when Jim Ross gets punked out than me. I hate fat punk bitches like him. He talks big shit every week in his Ross Report. I don't give a motherfuck about his hosses and his studs. He can take his witty insults and shove 'em up his fat ass. He's just a fat boy in a big man's world. He likes the big guys because they're something he can't ever be. He's just a sulking fat pig with a silly ass cowboy hat on. He's on the Tough Enough committee and has an orgasm over one of his hosses. That guy gets a damn free pass out of the competetion, ruining the integrity of future competitions. Why go thorugh the song and dance if it doesn't mean shit? If JR had his way, the WWF would be full of offensive linemen, something his fat ass never made it ass. Thank you fat ass for fucking up Tough Enough. He talked big shit about RVD all of last year, now he says he can watch RVD and Eddie Guerrero wrestle all day. Didn't he say RVD needed to change his style? Thank you fat ass. I hate punk bitches like JR that sit up in their office and stew in their own resentment. Why in the fuck would you talk shit about your companies employees? JR you can take the remaining side of your face that works and kiss my ass.

Guest y2jailbait

wow, abrasive. Love the comments though, sheer brillance. Ross is a bit of a brown noser to bigger men, but i guess thats cause of his invested stock in wwe and the fact that bigger men make big money for there larger then life presences. Ross probably feels these bigger competetors will provide that much needed boost of cred with there size to those who dont watch wwe programming. Man, i sound like another wwe/mcmahon kissass!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

"and the fact that bigger men make big money for there larger then life presences. .."

That is most definately NOT true. Look at the people Ross shills for most. Three of the biggest ones have been Albert, Bull, Rikishi. Am I the only one that has forgotten the hours of verbal blowjobs he gave those three in a pathetic attempt to get them over?

I say in this day and age, NOBODY will get over as a 'big, mean monster'. There's no reason to care. No personality to care about. Sure, they throw little guys around. Who dosen't? All these 'hosses' are good for is manhandling a smaller opponent. It also holds people back that have actual talent. I think Brock Lesnar could cut it without the stupid "Next Big Thing" gimmick. How many times do we need to see someone kill the Hardys, or Spike, or etc..

*yawn*

There's no way you can tell me any of Ross' boys (with the exception of Steve Austin..because he was already getting popular when Ross started shilling for him) have sold as much merchandise as say, a Rob Van Dam.

-Shiro

I just want to know what his motives are.

"This ain't ballet."

Notice how he puts his cowboy hat on and rides out when he gets the chance to bash one of the WCW guys, but he shuts his fat ass up when all of the WWF guys are dropping like flies. I just can't stand him and I wish he would shut the fuck up. The WWF's cruiserweight division? The ones on RAW are there for Brock Lesnar to squash, and there are all of four of them on Smackdown. Don't blow smoke up my ass JR because I don't believe a damn thing you say anyway you fat liar. I would hate to work with someone like him because I would have to slap his goddamned lips off. I would beat his ass like a governmnt mule. Hosses and studs? How far out of touch can you be? This ain't ballet? This ain't an offensive line either. Am I the only one who remembers Jim Ross talking about Michael Cole being a pretty boy with his narrow ass? While it may have been a work, a lot of truth is said in jest. Maybe he has a complex about the mass of his own posterior. That's probably why he doesn't like a bunch of narrow assed pretty boys having a cruiserweight division. He would rather have a bunch of studs, hosses and booger reds.

Guest Anglesault
That's probably why he doesn't like a bunch of narrow assed pretty boys having a cruiserweight division. He would rather have a bunch of studs, hosses and booger reds.

Or maybe he finds Cruisers boring.

Everyone knows they're not as exciting as the heart pounding action of a Big Show or Undetaker match.

Guest Anglesault

They me slow, and for the most part boring, but most of their moves look like they might hurt. More than I can say for most of the Crusiers.

Entertainers aren't supposed to be boring and if you want to talk about moves that look like they hurt, I cordially invite your ass to have a look at some of Tajiri's kicks and this move called the Vertebreaker. Compare those to anything the Undertaker has done in the past three months.

pinnacle--You made some good points in your first post, but you did yourself no favors by repeatedly making comments about JR's, uh, girth. Childish namecalling really detracts from your central argument. I hope you weren't on your high school's debate team.

Childish namecalling really detracts from your central argument

I heard that it enhances it.

"Jamie Knoble and Shannon Moore, once they slowed down somewhat, have done excellently at out WWE events, and could become awesome cruiserweights."

From May 24th's Ross Report

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I love that quote, Bobo.

BTW...I posted the Tom Zenk article on RVD that covers many of the points pinnacle made in the WWE folder.