TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

Photoshop Hoff

Soon as Piss finds me some more base photos of Hoff to use (other then his profile one), we can use Photoshop to place him in awkward and unrealistic situations, making them therefore hilarious. Okay? Okay!

Attachment is one either Piss or Dutch made. I can't remember who, and it might not even be them. It's anyone but CWM, far as I know.

So hurry up Piss.

post-1617-1143164945_thumb.jpg

You guys this thread is lame and HD needs to be cool again and also, Hoff is lame and he needs to shut up. That fag.

Also why the hell does Piss have all these pictures of me?

As I've told Hoff, I'm upset he's wearing a visor in a lot of these pictures.

He needs to stop that shit immediately.

You guys this thread is lame and HD needs to be cool again and also, Hoff is lame and he needs to shut up. That fag.

Also why the hell does Piss have all these pictures of me?

Less bitching and more Photoshopping from you.

There are at least two more base photos of Hoff that he sent me before, and one photoshopped pic of dutch and hoff as new parents, craddling a hotdog offspring, that have gone missing.

Have you and Piss ever met in person?

No. It'll be way cooler when I'm in Anoka for some reason and he recognizes me in Target, and he sneaks up behind me and starts coughing, but in such a manner that the word "donut" is audible under his breath, and eventually I'll realize it and be all "YOU!" and Piss'll be all "pay up, son." Good times.

There's a Twins Pro Shop in Apple Valley. Also a Barnes and Noble. The theater isn't too bad either, although Eagan's Regal Cineplex 18 is much nicer.

Actually I'm a Camp Snoopy guy, due to my love of capitalism and desire to molest children. YEAH-UH~!

I do like Valleyfair, actually.

Guest StylesMark

"The Cinderella Story of the TSM Poster Tournament"

Yeah, if Cinderella got ass raped by goth's at 8:28.

HOLY SHIT YOU TOLD HIM! Hey, maybe you and the Man in Blak should team up. Your finisher could be a double-team clothesline and you could call it the ONE-LINER!!!! Seriously, you suck.