TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Your Paragon of Virtue

Who do you think is the worst poster on the board?

Reach up! Reach down! Jump up and turn around! Do the Hulk stomp to-niiiiiiiiight...

I like this little bit of attention. I almost feel like WildPegasus, though. Maybe I should stop.

Only problem is... I don't know what I'm doing to garner your attention other than making simple grammar mistakes.

And Hoff is all over Hardcore tonight.

Can you start sentences with 'and'? I've never been sure about that.

I don't know. CAN you? You MAY not, if memory serves, although that sort of detail has never been my forte.

Moreover, I can't see a point where one would do that.

If I remember correctly, you can start a sentence with "and," but it's generally looked down upon in a non-casual setting.

WP is in the topic. I breathlessly await to see who he thinks is the worst poster.

Well he's apparently gonna keep you waiting.

I'd like to change my vote to Wild Pegasus, unless I already did that.

Guest wildpegasus

WP is in the topic. I breathlessly await to see who he thinks is the worst poster.

Well he's apparently gonna keep you waiting.

I'd like to change my vote to Wild Pegasus, unless I already did that.

I had to go work out guys. I had forgotten I was supposed to work out tonight so I had to get myself out of bed (which was tough because my legs are SO sore right now) and go outside to do some weighted chinups. The workout went out pretty well so I'm feeling pretty alive right now.

That being said I don't want to say who I think is the worst poster because I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

I hope people honostly don't think I'm one of the worst posters here -- I think I bring a fair bit to the board -- I make people feel better about themselves and have hopefully opened people's eyes to the wonderful world of wrestling that exists outside of the normal stuff people here watch on the board.

And I must say Leena you are looking mighty fine in your new avatar though I still think you looked the best in your photo where you were bent over blowing a kiss.

Kotz just made me laugh out loud.

I've never said "lol" in the history of the internet, and I never will.

Vyce's slobbering over Leena and soon to be BuffyBeast is enough for him to take that crown in my eyes. The fact that he seems to talk through his ass most of the time makes it worse. I can't think of anything that he has a relevant opinion in.

Vyce is a nice guy and all, but I agree 100% with Paragon here.

And tekcop, i don't believe you. lol

Ya know, WP really isn't the worst, and he said exactly why: he makes us all feel better about ourselves.

That doesn't make up for it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: he's either a pathetic truth or a devoted lie, both of which are shitty options

Ya know, WP really isn't the worst, and he said exactly why: he makes us all feel better about ourselves.

I disagree. The fact that I belong to the same message board as WP is the only thing in my life that I'm ashamed of. Thus, WP actually makes me feel worse, which is pretty much the antithesis of better.

And this whole thread sucks since it's not a tournament. I'm far too lazy to undertake such a massive project, but someone else should. If we're going to name a worst poster, let's do it right.

TYPICALLY AT THIS JUNCTURE IN A THREAD THAT IS NOT ABOUT HIM, THE CZECH REPUBLIC DECIDES THAT HE MUST DO SOMETHING TO GARNER ATTENTION

The Czech Republic, lol

EFA

Guest Princess Leena

I should have known that. And use proper punctuation with me, boy.

Guest Princess Leena

I'm not allowed to use question marks. They would interfere with my brusqueness.