TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Im going to need some advice..

Guest Princess Leena

Why would someone lie about living in Bumfuck, Maryland?

Poor Marvin.

Guest Felonies!

If you name your daughter Heaven, it's like telling her she's going to be a stripper. Can you imagine "can you take this report up to Heaven's office on the 6th floor?"

Why would someone lie about living in Bumfuck, Maryland?

Poor Marvin.

I'm seriously considering booking Marvin on a flight to here and giving him the push he really needs. Not to say the local college chicks are easy, but well they are. Marvin should have a shot.

Having read through this whole thread, am I the only one that things 'Heaven' might be someone from here?!

How many people here live in Maryland or Delaware? Cause it sure as hell ain't me, I've got too many of my own problems to be playing a game of punk'd.

Guest Princess Leena
Having read through this whole thread, am I the only one that things 'Heaven' might be someone from here?!

I wouldn't even be that cruel.

No one can have that little of a life to go into all these details for what was a horrible climax.

WP. Rawmvp. Czech.

No one can have that little of a life to go into all these details for what was a horrible climax.

Well, Id say this isn't the worst experience I've had..but its not my only bad experience over the last 4 months..

I've also (in order):

Met a girl who was way into me but also engaged

Met a girl who lied to me about what she looked like

Chatted with a girl for almost a month that ended up being completely fake

Chatted with a girl for about 2 weeks and haven't heard from her since..never attempted to try and meet her either..probably fake as well

and now this..

Im almost convinced of the idea that this was done for laughs since theres no way anyone would go through everything with no point to it. I think Leena was the one that said she probably walked right by me with her boyfriend and kept on going..

I started out pretty good because I was meeting people but its gone downhill from there..to the point where Im the real life joke instead of just thinking Im one.

I've said it probably 5 times already, but Im done with trying to meet anyone over the internet. I thought it might work for me, but in the end I've wasted 4 months of my life and put my hopes on a rollercoaster ride that has finally just crashed. I suppose I've managed to walk away from the wreck, although worse off than when I started.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but why can't you just go pick up a girl at a bar? It seems like it would be a lot easier.

I have no idea what to say..

matthew plz dont be mad with me i just got to come home from the hospital today i was in a terriable car accident coming to meet you that nite i left my house because i got off work early and could change then on my way a deer came out in front of me i swerved hit 2 trees, my car is totald i'm so up set about my car. know i have to go back through getting a new one what a painin the ass. any ways i'm sorry you wasted an hour i wish i had just not come home know. i had injured my neck and my hands it was bad. i been in the hospital for 3 days glad to be home so message me. hope to here from you! heaven

Theres just..no way..

Guest Princess Leena

Damn, Heaven is one evil bitch. I'm glad I'm on her friend list now.

90% of me doesn't believe a word of it, and the other 10% sort of does..

For what its worth, and this wierds me out cause now Im starting to think it might be someone I know, but my mother did almost the exact same thing to her car last week going to work (she just hit 3 deer, not a tree). There are a lot of deer running around right now (I saw 6 this morning myself)...

Oh, and Im looking around to see if I can find the paper or on one of the local news sites any accounts of a car accident..the paper usually runs them but I didnt see anything.

Guest guerillagenius
Damn, Heaven is one evil bitch. I'm glad I'm on her friend list now.

Is that Teagan Presley in your avatar? (If so.....very nice.)

Guest wildpegasus

For what its worth, and this wierds me out cause now Im starting to think it might be someone I know, but my mother did almost the exact same thing to her car last week going to work (she just hit 3 deer, not a tree). There are a lot of deer running around right now (I saw 6 this morning myself)...

Oh, and Im looking around to see if I can find the paper or on one of the local news sites any accounts of a car accident..the paper usually runs them but I didnt see anything.

Just go and meet her.

About the deer. Obviously one always has to be careful when driving so not to hit them but one of the problems is that people think once they avoid one deer they're okay and in the clear. That's not true as deer will often be close together. Always be extremely careful in these situations.

I've traveled on a lot of roads where deer come out so I know about this.

I wouldn't even be that cruel.

s_vince.jpgIT WAS ME!!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG MARVIN!!!!!!!!!

Not really.

Good detective work there Batman.

LOL. This is hilarious.

Yeah, I agree about the spelling, she sounds like an idiot. Who cares?

This is some girl you've never met and sounds dumb as a rock. Is she hot? IIRC you've seen one very pixely picture, which means she probably isn't. So why do you care at all?

Heh..my next move is to ask my half brother, hes with the MD state police, although I don't know if he'll be able to tell me anything specific. Maybe at least he can tell me whether or not there was a car that hit a tree sometime wednesday night. I hardly talk to him though so hes gonna know somethings up which probably isnt good.

I don't know what was a most severe wreck, Heaven's questionable crash or Marvin's descent into insanity with his detective methods.

I'll solve the case for you, she either a) used you for fun b)is a bigger coward then you or c)a creation of your imagination.

Guest wildpegasus

Heh..my next move is to ask my half brother, hes with the MD state police, although I don't know if he'll be able to tell me anything specific. Maybe at least he can tell me whether or not there was a car that hit a tree sometime wednesday night. I hardly talk to him though so hes gonna know somethings up which probably isnt good.

Not to make light of the situation but this is one amazing story. Tons of build, suspense, a cool fake climax and from the looks of it another climax (or maybe a few :) ) to go. I am impressed. The story's even adding more charactors to it all the time.

In all seriousness, I hope everything works out for you Marvin.

There is nothing amazing about this. Nervous insecure grown up guy "meets" an obvious academically challenged girl via the internet, and a serious of "events" occur preventing the awkward meeting. There is no drama, you always know something even more pathetic will come around the corner.

It's like watching a bird caught in a trap trying to escape, you know how it will end but you watch the bird squirm anyways because there's something entertaining and appealing about the bird's struggle. It's the same with Marvin here, we know this doesn't end right or even remotely on a good note.

They'll probably set up another meeting where that doesn't happen due to another "situation", and eventually Heaven will stop bothering her charade or give up for good because Marvin isn't doing anything about it or because she can't do anything either.

Marvin's world is like leading lamb to the slaughter.