TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Most emotional/dramatic you've gotten

[Amateur Linguist Hat ON]

It is. The "sn'" is elided, belying a speech pattern that correlates with unaspirated "H"s ("'ey there"), dropped participle "G"s ("walkin'"), and similarly lazy speech patterns (slack diction, for example, "f" or "v" for "th" ["Am I bovvered?" "I got dat fing" etc]).

[Amateur Linguist Hat OFF]

"innit" does indeed stand for "isn't it", but that still doesn't make any sense if you shove it at the end of the sentence. Another phrase from round here (although not specifically Nottingham) is 'Naaman,' (no, man!) used to indicate that you think the other speaker is mistaken.

A guy I used to work with wanted to start a superhero comic strip with NaaMan and his sidekick Innit. I think it could be a big hit with the kids.

I suppose I oughta get this back on topic, huh?

Positive: Defeating Zyon at Genesis. My goal as to have a PPV-stealing match to end the feud, and I think I pulled it off. The fact that Zyon's losing effort might have been his greatest effort ever made it that much better.

Neagtive: Besides not having enough time to write vs. Muzz for Lockdown, I'd still say losing the International Title tournament finals to Johnny Dangerous. Still probably the second best thing I ever wrote here.

And I still don't know how I won the match vs. L'il Buck nor understand why people praised it so much. I hated writing that match.

I'm sure Akira is delirious with joy over this new crimefighting duo.

Zyon should write the dialouge. We all know he can, after last show.