TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sabu_kweli

pwtorrents

Guest sabu_kweli

Anybody know anything about pwtorrents being down? I'm pretty sure it's been a full week today. I'm starting to get worried because it's never been down this long since I've been a member. I'm just trying to float this out there, hoping somebody on this board knows any of the mods/admin for that site. ANy insight/comments would be much appreciated.

Guest lox
Anybody know anything about pwtorrents being down? I'm pretty sure it's been a full week today. I'm starting to get worried because it's never been down this long since I've been a member. I'm just trying to float this out there, hoping somebody on this board knows any of the mods/admin for that site. ANy insight/comments would be much appreciated.

Supposedly everything has been worked out and will be back up and running by tomorrow (Monday). Hope all goes well.

I was a member before I gave up the internet for six months, now I dont know my password and there seems to be no way to retrieve it, as I dont know my name either.

No new registrations.

Very frustrating.

Guest nokia

* I found this at another site, DON'T bother asking me if or HOW this works - but people have gained access to pwt this way...Only bad thing is that not many know of this - so there are VERY little to download at the moment

Search for the file called "Hosts" in your C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc.

open the file with Notepad and add these 2 lines:

202.75.33.136 special.pwtorrents.net

202.75.33.136 forum.pwtorrents.net

Just wanted to let you guys know

Guest sabu_kweli
Works just fine. Thanks.

Thanks, that worked for me, too... either that, or it's back up and running fully. The help is much appreciated, though.

Guest Princess Leena

You have to open the hosts file.

Copy it on the bottom, then Save.

Then, go to special.pwtorrents.net. It works. Strange problem there.

For people who can't get around this, like me, just go and register on the forum there, they have a torrent section there.

EDIT: I'm a dumbass.

they just give you links to the tracker that you need to register for.

I was a member before I gave up the internet for six months, now I dont know my password and there seems to be no way to retrieve it, as I dont know my name either.

No new registrations.

Very frustrating.

How good are you at keeping ratio? I might be able to give you an invite if I have any.

But still, any idea why it's been down for this long?

They moved servers, and tried to update some coding, and took longer then they thought - still its been a little lacking lately in content. Brainbug was awesome for his WCW rips.