TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

This week in the NBA

Nah, then everyone would need to learn semaphore, even though its obvious what it means.

Now all of a sudden, the Clippers are the better team in LA. They did it last year too, but as a lot of people did, I thought it was an aberration.

Unbelieveable win by the Pistons last night. I thought Milwaukee was going to absolutely detonate them. Hell, the Pistons were down by 17 at one point, and Michael Redd was absolutely KILLING them at one point. Wow.

At this rate, even though they *say* they don;t care about it, they're going to run away with the league's best record and have home court throughout the playoffs. That is going to be the place where Flip Saunders gets to exorcise some demons of his own from when he was coaching Minnesota.

Speaking of the T-wolves, Garnett wants out. Thoughts?

Wait until the end of the season to talk to him about it. Try to appease him with trades or bringing in quality FA's. But do not be locked into the idea that he HAS to stay in Minnesota. He is the face of the team, but if he isn't happy, it'd just make things much worse if he stays.

My bad. I get those two systems confused.

I wish I hadn;t missed that game. Seems that Miami is coming back down to earth along with the Mavs. I think both teams realize that they aren't going to catch the Pistons in either fashion (conference, which is pretty much wrapped up barring a titanic collapse by the Pistons and the Heat go supernova and win all of the rest of their games; overall record and home court, which if the Mavs won that game last week would have made the race a lot tighter), so they might be throttling back just a bit to avoid burning out their rotations.

Since alfdogg can't be bothered to create this week's thread...

It's nice to know that, no matter how good they are, and no matter how bad we suck... we still own the Clippers...

You know looking at all these old Bulls title shows I wonder how MJ was able to escape without any serious injury during his huge run once they started winning titles.

I mean you'd thinki that when a team like that is on a roll for that long that there'd be inuries for the big stars.