TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest areacode212

My recent rampage

Guest areacode212

Hey,

Mike the admin is on a 1-week hiatus (off to lovely Alabama), so since he gave me the keys to the place, I decided to fix up a few things here & there. So if anyone was wondering why things looked slightly different, you know who to blame.

a) fixed a typo ("theses") in the message at the top.

b) renamed "TV - Movies - DVD - VHS" to something a little more streamlined ("Movies - DVDs - Television")

c) added forum descriptions to Music & the Comic Book folders (they looked really bare-bones)

d) rewrote some of the other forum descriptions (why advertise Scotsman when he rarely posts in the Video Games folder these days? And the answer to the burning question "Why are Wendys hamburgers square?" is "Because they don't cut corners")

e) increased the topic display cut-off date for some of the lower-traffic forums, just so that they don't look so empty.

Any comments/suggestions, post 'em here, or PM me.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Why the hell would Mike come down here to Bama? Doesn't he know you can't escape the 7th Layer of Hell?

Guest RetroRob215

Can you change the board mods?  Like take Scott, Jeremy, and Scotsman's name off the list of mods?

Guest areacode212

Goodhelmet suggested the same thing. I replaced Scott & Jeremy with Dames in this forum, but I don't want to unilaterally replace their names from all their forums just yet. I'll see if any of the present mods would like to take over first.

Guest DrTom

I wouldn't mind taking on some other forums, maybe even as a SUPER MOD~! if I can have that level of rights.

Guest areacode212

OK, you already mod two forums plus you write good stuff for the site, so it's done.

I'm not sure exactly what Mike wants to be done regarding assigning new mods to the unmoderated forums (this may be done when we switch to the new board engine), so I'd rather wait until he gets back. But now, you're a super mod, so use your powers for good, not evil :)

I do not know why i am in this particular thread but while i am here let me just say, I visited the thesmartmarks.com or whatever it is like 3 times and read some shit, and it was terrible.  IT comes off as a fake smarks,  BTW don;t be pissed, I just always like to speak my mind :)

--Rob

Guest RetroRob215
I do not know why i am in this particular thread but while i am here let me just say, I visited the thesmartmarks.com or whatever it is like 3 times and read some shit, and it was terrible.  IT comes off as a fake smarks,  BTW don;t be pissed, I just always like to speak my mind :)

--Rob

I'm not attacking you or anything like I have in the past, but have you ever said anything positive or encouraging about anyone or anything since you started posting here?  Just wondering...

Guest goodhelmet

--Rob

what did you read? what didn't you like? give some constructive criticism. or continue to troll. either way, whatever.

and if you do assign more mods, then consider dreamer 420 and AlwaysPissedOff since they were runner-ups in the mod poll a while back.

you know what retrorob, I came off as a dick, sorry, I agree with you.  When I posted that I probably just read a thread in the wwf folder.  Anyways about my criticism, I will check out the site over the next day or so and post "constructive criticism",  on why I posted that last remark.  Hey you never know I might like the stuff a second go around.  Anyways sorry for being a dick, I just feel I need to speak every now and again, and I didn;t think that time.  Thanks

--Rob

Guest GenerationNever

Hey! I live in Alabama...and I don't like it either. Southern baptists suck, yo.