TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

He derails every thread he touches. He's an obvious troll, and probably PRIME or fishyswa. (Makes outrageous claim, starts completely circular argument, slowly adding flamebait) Ban him.

Guest Princess Leena

I don't see how fanofcoils has been that bad, actually. Yeah, he's argumentative and repetitive... but, at least he stays on topic, and isn't trolling and flamebaiting everywhere like some others.

If he is a gimmick, or a 24/7 troll, he's too subtle. He either needs to be more ignorant and annoying or less ... this grey area isn't entertaining.

He's an idiot sure, but we didn't ban Desperate Housewife so why ban fanofcoils?

I still have no clue what he is talking about but I'm just going to start approaching him like I do DH. Not even bother using posts on him and just let him yell at the wall that EVERYTHING makes him dizzy.

He should really see a doctor about that cause it seems like every film makes him dizzy. V for Vendetta, Hills have Eyes and Inside Man made him dizzy. I don't even want to know what a roller coaster would do to him, probably kill him.

We should dip into the "buy WildPegasus a hooker" fund and get the man a check-up before we ban him.

Desperate Housewife did get banned. It was Dave O'Neill, and he admitted it.

Every time someone brought it up, he always furiously denied it. At least one person, not sure who, said that they knew for sure DH was not Dave.

He's an idiot sure, but we didn't ban Desperate Housewife...

Now that you mention it...

He did get banned? Where did this happen?

He's an idiot sure, but we didn't ban Desperate Housewife...

Now that you mention it...

He did get banned? Where did this happen?

I can't be sure, but I think it was a week ago or something. I think last week's Raw thread might have been the last straw. I can't be bothered to check and make sure. Bottom line is that he's gone.

You still can't convince me he doesn't purposely derail threads. He simply makes outrageous claims. People respond pointing out how he's wrong. He makes another outrageous claim to further derail conversation, and make people start to lose it. Then he starts calling people stupid because they didn't understand his misused words and vague arguments, and brings out the dreaded hammering smiley.

He's a troll, guys. Can you honestly believe that he saw Hills Have Eyes and didn't know it was about nuclear-fallout mutants? That is just ridiculous! That when it's pointed out that V and Sin City are in very different genres, and have very little in common, he still insists they are clones, because they are 'dark'? (not even dark in tone, literally, that they have a dark color pallette?)

His WWE threads are, if possible, worse. Look at that 'Meltzer no sells emails' thread. It is mind-blowing.

I've heard he's made point-blank outrageous claims in the Sports folder too. He clearly has nothing to add. He ruins threads. He is a troll, and he's not even funny.

Of course, I still can't believe CronoT was a real person, but he was. However, CronoT was at least (unintentionally) funny.

Every time someone brought it up, he always furiously denied it. At least one person, not sure who, said that they knew for sure DH was not Dave.

He admitted it on his blog.

"I appear to have been banned...Again, from another messageboard. And this time, I actually was just acting. And shitstirring, just for a laugh. Man thats just Desperate"

That's his idea of being "clever."

Guest Princess Leena

he's no DJJeff

Most these young'uns don't even know DJ Jeff.

Unfortunately, I do.

And sadly, I think he's still on this board...

Yep, Leena does contribute intelligent discussion in Sports and LSD. Fanofcoils is a tool.

And if Leena's ever a bitch, it's usually an overreaction to someone trash-talking her. And in HD.

EDIT: Not kidding, please ban fanofcoils.

If the mods would look at his posts in the V for Vendetta thread, and last weeks NBA thread, they'd see his stupidity and general annoyance. Please.