TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

If fanofcoils is banned, then so should EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar.

Edited for accuracy.

And to be even more accurate:

Now that fanofcoils has been banned, EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar be banned next. And quickly.

he or she will just make another account in a couple of days. If admin made it so no new accounts could be made then you could celebrate. As it is you'll just have to wait and see what name the person registers up as next.

And We'll be able to converse in peace. Evander and Leena aren't fucking close to fanofcoils.

Leena can be a bitch, fine. If people didn't cream over her avatars, it wouldn't be an issue. I've only seen her once going off where it was unwaranted. And that was in HD. She knows far more about sports than I do. Evander can be a dick, but he is certainly not a troll. He's opinionated. He tries to back his shit up. And I think he has some unique, good takes on the NFL.

If fanofcoil/fishyswa wants to make another dumbass account, ban him again simple. Look at the V thread. People actually want to talk about that movie.

Guest Vitamin X
Leena can be a bitch, fine. If people didn't cream over her avatars, it wouldn't be an issue. I've only seen her once going off where it was unwaranted. And that was in HD. She knows far more about sports than I do. Evander can be a dick, but he is certainly not a troll. He's opinionated. He tries to back his shit up. And I think he has some unique, good takes on the NFL.

While I don't like the girl all too much (moreso because of this ridiculous unwarranted hatred she has for me than anything else) I don't think she contributes that much to the Sports folder outside of her tennis threads, but no less so than some of the other regulars in there. Evander is on about the same level, really, and I assume he probably dislikes Leena for similar reasons that I do (in that she's rude and hates for really no apparent reason- which would be the SHOCKER in why people think she's a bitch).

Anyways, that's all I'm going to say on her. I don't pay attention to anything she posts anymore, so whatever. I'm just glad fanofcoils is gone.

There's a huge difference between Leena and the erstwhile fanofcoils. Leena is an ostensibly real person who can, yes, be occasionally psycho. She also posts lots of good stuff in the Sports folder, and she's not a troll like foc. Even when she posts in HD, she's not a troll at all. Occasionally mean? Attention wanting? Yes. If people want to cream all over her latest avatar, that's their decision.

There's a huge difference between derailing tons of threads, and people falling all over themselves to love/hate Leena in HD.

Guest Vitamin X

Well, it's not even just that. If you're talking about her being an attention whore, what else is a troll then just that? But the worst part is people continue to feed that, and therefore it goes on.

I'm really not going to say much on the subject, for it's futile and utterly pointless anyways.

There's a huge difference between Leena and the erstwhile fanofcoils. Leena is an ostensibly real person who can, yes, be occasionally psycho. She also posts lots of good stuff in the Sports folder, and she's not a troll like foc. Even when she posts in HD, she's not a troll at all. Occasionally mean? Attention wanting? Yes. If people want to cream all over her latest avatar, that's their decision.

There's a huge difference between derailing tons of threads, and people falling all over themselves to love/hate Leena in HD.

Go check out how she trolled Dames in the Shield thread in the Television folder.

Sorry, but she's not all sugar and spice.

She's fine. Only reason foc got banned is because he's a fucking tard, which seems to be the only way anyone can get banned anymore.

Guest Princess Leena

Go check out how she trolled Dames in the Shield thread in the Television folder.

Sorry, but she's not all sugar and spice.

He deserved to be insulted for that post.

You banned that guy? BASTARDS. fanofcoils was an idiot, yeah, but he seemed sincere about it, like he honestly had no idea how stupid he was. People like that are endlessly entertaining.

And if you've got that big a problem with anyone, it's called the IGNORE feature, try it out sometime instead of arbitrarily blocking someone from posting just because they're not a Mensa member.

If only there was a board where people weren't senselessly banned for piddling nonoffenses... oh wait.

People like that are endlessly entertaining.

No, there is always a point where bad posters cross the line from being entertaining to being a nuisance.

Yeah, and then you Ignore them. Why's this hard?

fanofcoils was so amazingly dumb that I actually looked forward to every new post from the guy, just to see what howling lunacy he'd come up with next.

If anything, I would prefer to abolish the ignore feature entirely

To quote myself in some past thread: "There is no correct use of the ignore feature"

Here's how an ignored thread of foc would have looked:

I saw X movie. It was pretty good. I really liked Y and Z about it. But XX was a little contrived.

[ignored]

Are you fucking retarded? That has nothing to do with this movie. Ok. *long and reasonable explanation*

[ignored]

Ok, that's the dumbest thing I have ever, ever, heard. I mean ever. How can you type?

New Post:

:Yeah, so regarding Y and Z, I really liked it too. Here's why XX makes sense.

[ignored]

HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT? Are you undergoing shock treatment WHILE you type? That makes no sense, it's fucking inconceivable.

[ignored]

BAN PLZ