TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

And I love the Shield, and think Dames is cool, but, yeah:

That post deserved a little mockery. It was Oh GOD THE ROOMS SPINNING level of overreaction.

And Arrested Development got cancelled. I mean, I really liked the show but serio-OH GOD THE ROOM'S SPINNING I'M GOING TO THROW UP BLOOD AND BILE AGAIN.

Guest Princess Leena

Yeah, Wrestlefreak is almost certainly a gimmick. And if he's not, ban him anyway, since he came to the wrong board to talk about wrestling.

If only there was a board where people weren't senselessly banned for piddling nonoffenses... oh wait.

Yeah, and that board has 5000 posts from LessonInMachismo. Still proud?

And that's different from being a blatant troll, which is what foc was.

That's what I disagree with. I don't think he was intentionally trying to piss anyone off via his horrible posts. I think he was honestly just that fucking stupid... and you don't find quality idiocy like that just growing on trees.

haha I almost forgot about LiM saying that...it got pretty much no-sold over there, people were mor eup in arms about him calling Jamie Noble "flippy floppy".

haha I almost forgot about LiM saying that...it got pretty much no-sold over there, people were mor eup in arms about him calling Jamie Noble "flippy floppy".

Oh my God Lushus is Fanofcoils!

FOC started a thread in the General Wrestling folder in which he asked posters to list instances in which wrestlers "no sold" a pay-per-view event. The criteria for this seemed to involve being an active wrestler at the time of the event who was not in the promotion holding the event at the time. So, for example, he would say the King Kong Bundy "no sold" Wrestlemania 8 because he wasn't on the card, despite the fact that he wasn't in the WWF at the time.

Does your head hurt yet?

oh, I see what you did...I hope they throw you in there now to teach you a lesson. I also hope they throw EvanderHME in there with you along with a bunch of threads praising Black Lushus.

FOC started a thread in the General Wrestling folder in which he asked posters to list instances in which wrestlers "no sold" a pay-per-view event. The criteria for this seemed to involve being an active wrestler at the time of the event who was not in the promotion holding the event at the time. So, for example, he would say the King Kong Bundy "no sold" Wrestlemania 8 because he wasn't on the card, despite the fact that he wasn't in the WWF at the time.

Does your head hurt yet?

Holy Hell!

Fridge may have recommended one of the all-time great punishments for fucking up at TSM...life in purgatory with Evander with me as the topics of discussion. Toss Wrestlefreak in there to discuss the history of wrestling...maybe lox can join in for sex and drugs talk.

oh, I see what you did...I hope they throw you in there now to teach you a lesson. I also hope they throw EvanderHME in there with you along with a bunch of threads praising Black Lushus.

Don't hate on Kreese, Mascot, you owe me. You're the one who exposed me to the Pit in the first place.

how about the room I'm sitting in? I've got terrible gas from a mixture of American Chop Suey and then later on McDonald's french fries. The paint in my room might start peeling off at this rate.