TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

Guest Princess Leena

Slayer isn't banned.

Damnit, I wish I still had the large ignore list I had. Would be a lot easier to see who's banned. :P

Angelslayed: WTF is going on?@!

pardon miasma: I DON'T KNOOOOOW -Luger

Angelslayed: MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED

AND YOUR PASSWORDS ARE TOO TIGHT

I'M PISSED NOW

Guest Princess Leena
curious as to what he did...he was a douche since day one...he must have REALLY been douche-ish recently.

I don't know. UTSU was actually getting to be tolerable recently.

These bannings are rather strange. I'm wondering what brought them on.

Guest Princess Leena

But, they also brought back Test.

So, we should bring back AS.

Guest Brian

We're almost done. Keep in mind that these bannings aren't always sudden but rather someone posts, confer, decision, and on a message board all the confirmations take time. It's not like we're all in a lair hatching schemes somewhere in the New Mexico desert in an underground military installation. :)

AS was given too much of a chance, as I wanted him out from day 1 but we were going to see how he did when baseball season pulled around. The posts in Cena-related threads did him in.

Anyone feel anyone is worth banning, and why? We're mainly targetting WWE folder, but feel free to offer up some heads.

We're almost done. Keep in mind that these bannings aren't always sudden but rather someone posts, confer, decision, and on a message board all the confirmations take time. It's not like we're all in a lair hatching schemes somewhere in the New Mexico desert in an underground military installation. :)

AS was given too much of a chance, as I wanted him out from day 1 but we were going to see how he did when baseball season pulled around. The posts in Cena-related threads did him in.

Anyone feel anyone is worth banning, and why? We're mainly targetting WWE folder, but feel free to offer up some heads.

Give theintensifier a look, he's a sure troll.

UseTheSledgehammerUh was also eliminated.

A fine removal.

Ok, who's going to step up and pose for & post lame-ass 'mixer' pictures? I nominate Lushus, he always seemed to love those pics.

And I applaud the irony of EHME calling anyone a troll. Or nominating someone to be banned.

UseTheSledgehammerUh was also eliminated.

A fine removal.

Ok, who's going to step up and pose for & post lame-ass 'mixer' pictures? I nominate Lushus, he always seemed to love those pics.

And I applaud the irony of EHME calling anyone a troll. Or nominating someone to be banned.

haha shit, you know me, man...30, married, 1 kid, 1 on the way, just bought the new Soccor Mom-mobile...my partying days have long since passed. I can't lie, there are pictures of me out there like that, but those were from years back.

Well you should unpin that records thread then.

But I just don't see what UTSU and Rrrsh did to be banned. UTSU was a dick, but I don't think he should be banned. And Rrrsh was just an HBK mark.