TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

The guy was a dick and he seemed to hate me, but I thought he was a fine poster.

His Bret Hart hate was a little over the top, but I thought it was funny. And all I know about Rrrsh was that he was a Canucks fan, loved HBK and hated the MMA talk in the WWE folder. And about the third one, he was right about that.

It's not like we're all in a lair hatching schemes somewhere in the New Mexico desert in an underground military installation. :)

The virus is spreading

We're almost done. Keep in mind that these bannings aren't always sudden but rather someone posts, confer, decision, and on a message board all the confirmations take time. It's not like we're all in a lair hatching schemes somewhere in the New Mexico desert in an underground military installation. :)

AS was given too much of a chance, as I wanted him out from day 1 but we were going to see how he did when baseball season pulled around. The posts in Cena-related threads did him in.

Anyone feel anyone is worth banning, and why? We're mainly targetting WWE folder, but feel free to offer up some heads.

You idiot. None of these people actually DID anything. It's not that I'm going to bat for UseTheSledgehammerUh here, but come on. Don't you guys remember the shitstorm from....y'know, last April, when the board, regardless of like/dislike of poster in question, pretty much agreed that you can't just ban people out of the blue? Oh, and like I said before, why do you guys have it in for Anglesault, who was causing NO problems on the scale of the Weaver/Milton shit, then banned without reason, while Prince Paul is still around posting shit? I've never seen that Rrssh guy break any rules (unless liking the 'Nucks is one), and USTU, though I feel he's a stupid meathead fratboy, seems to know his shit somewhat.

If you're doing this to make the WWE folder better, you're dealin' with a lost fucking cause.

I didn't even know Rrrsh was considered a "bad" poster.

Really, wtf is going on here. Mods just seem to be capping posters without rhyme or reason. There is a right and wrong way to go about this, I think.

Right way -

Mod: "poster was banned for reason"

I know MiB's boards are good at that, even having threads devoted to the sort. Yes, it may still leave room for argument, but it's a hell of a lot better than

Wrong way -

Random poster: "Hey, poster was banned. What's going on?"

Mods: "..."

All this does is chase away posters. Need I remind you what happened last time there was a wave of banning-by-fiat?

Like Slayer was saying way earlier, like last year when you guys pulled the sniper-ban on MikeSC, usually you can go back and see the paper trail, so to speak, as to what led to him getting banned. SPORTS ANALOGY: it's sort of like baseball when a manager gets thrown out of a game. You see some shit get started, and there's a bunch of fighting, then he crosses the line, and that's that. You can actually see that he caused a problem this time. This is just pointing to Earl Weaver in the dugout and saying "you're gone" because he probably would've protested Brooks Robinson getting tagged out at second

Guest Princess Leena

Agreed with Czech and Slayer.

All this does is chase away posters.

Indeed. But, look at the admins of the wrestling section. I believe that's their goal. So, I will stay away from there now, to avoid being banned because I'm an "idiot".

UTSU was the creator of the duplicate accounts a few months ago. That should have gotten him banned then. Only Rrrsh or whoever seems nonsensical, but I didn't have any interaction with the guy.

What duplicate accounts was UTSU the 'mastermind' behind?

Or, grammaticaly, is it:

What duplicate accounts were UTSU the 'mastermind' behind?

I know he made fake Carnival and Czech accounts for sure, there may have been others also.

EDIT: I would have at least warned the guy for having an avatar for a while that had "HATES NIGGERS" on it.

I know he made fake Carnival and Czech accounts for sure, there may have been others also.

Even if he wasn't a complete tool, those fake accounts were lame enough to justify a banning. They made the Eddie Winslow account seem high-brow & humorous.

nah Kotz I think you are thinking of FromBeyondtheGrave rather than UseTheSledgeHammerUh. Unless they are the same person. Last I heard it was FBTG behind the duplicate accounts but he was banned for personally attacking Canadian Chick rather than attacking other posters. But like you said he should have got a warning for his member title and been banned for the accounts.

You're right. UTSU is innocent of that charge, as well as the avatar. Once usernames get so complicated they require four letters for an abbreviation, I start mixing them up.

(Not reflective of my true opinion):

Well you gotta payoff the "least liked TSM poster" angle with a ban...

LOL.

People are just mad because I got a different opinion of them. I'm hardly a troll and don't flame people outside the Hardcore forum. I can be the most disliked poster for all I care, doesn't mean I should be banned.

I find it funny that nl5xsk1 is obsessed with me though, she needs to stop hating.

EHME shouldn't be banned.

Just like UTSU and Rrrsh shouldn't be banned.

I'm indifferent about AS, although what Czech and Slayer said was right on the money.

I was referring to niskie's "Least liked TSM poster" moniker.

Please, everyone knows I'm the least liked TSM poster.

And if barron says I shouldn't be banned, that's gotta count for somthing, because he is one of my haters also...

(Not reflective of my true opinion):

Well you gotta payoff the "least liked TSM poster" angle with a ban...

It would be terribly appropriate. Or just terrible.

I find it funny that nl5xsk1 is obsessed with him though, she needs to stop hating.
Can you re-word that in a way that makes sense, EHME? Who is the "him" that I am obsessed with? And who's the "she" that needs to stop hating? I'm presuming the latter is Leena, but the "him" that I'm obsessed with ... man, that one has me stumped. OR, am I the "she" and you think that I'm a girl??

Basically, re-word plz so it makes at least a little sense.

Can you re-word that in a way that makes sense, EHME? Who is the "him" that I am obsessed with? And who's the "she" that needs to stop hating? I'm presuming the latter is Leena, but the "him" that I'm obsessed with ... man, that one has me stumped. OR, am I the "she" and you think that I'm a girl??

Basically, re-word plz so it makes at least a little sense.

Typo, I edited.

And yes I think your a female.