TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

Oh yeah, I forgot how Anglesault also appealed to the "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY CULTURE OTHER THAN MY OWN CAUCASIAN NATURE, THUS IT MUST BE INFERIOR AND I HAVE TO REMIND EVERYONE OF THIS AT EVERY TURN" demographic. Shit, that's the only reason dude hated on Cena so much. Fucker must have posted about 300 different times about how he didn't understand "You can't see me."

Oh yeah, I forgot how Anglesault also appealed to the "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY CULTURE OTHER THAN MY OWN CAUCASIAN NATURE, THUS IT MUST BE INFERIOR AND I HAVE TO REMIND EVERYONE OF THIS AT EVERY TURN" demographic. Shit, that's the only reason dude hated on Cena so much. Fucker must have posted about 300 different times about how he didn't understand "You can't see me."

Come on, the mental image of some Italian guy out on Long Island trying to wrap his head around John Cena is pretty funny.

Hey, didn't he even create a thread about the whole "You can't see me" thing years ago?

I know, but why bring it up? Was the thread about me? Was the current topic in the thread about me? It just seemed like a random thing to say.

Ok, guys, if you want me gone, just say so. I won't stay if I'm not wanted here.

Ok, guys, if you want me gone, just say so. I won't stay if I'm not wanted here.

I have no issues with Porter. There are, however, a lot of posters that I wish shared that mentality.

What did I do?

Nothing lately. But in the past, it has seemed like you hated me for some reason the way you replied to my posts.

And Slayer, no I don't take messageboarding seriously. I just ask for either respect or being left alone. I don't care if I'm in the TSM clique where I know every inside jokes or whatever, but sometimes it feels like TSM views me as no worse than someone like -iB-.

I remember that thread.

He made himself look like an ass, because he thought Cena was the 1st person to say "You Can't See Me".

Agreed. The board needs people to hate n order to keep it together.

::rereads last sentence::

On second thought, let's get hypervigilant on PBPs.

On the basis of 'this board needs people to hate', then Johnson should be back. So thats stupid.