TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO '2006 Hall of Fame ceremony' thread.

wwehofinductees12tk.jpg

With WWE.com and the USA Network, you won't miss a minute of the 2006 Hall of Fame ceremony. On Saturday, April 1, you can watch the first two hours of the Hall of Fame ceremony on WWE.com (starting at 9/8 p.m. CT). Then be sure to tune into the USA Network at 11/10 p.m. CT for the final hour of the historic event.

23664163uw.jpg

Stone Cold will induct Bret "Hit Man" Hart into the WWE Hall of Fame.

23664005nu.jpg

Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero will induct Eddie Guerrero into the WWE Hall of Fame.

23664086tz.jpg

"Mean" Gene Okerlund will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by his good friend Hulk Hogan.

John Cena will induct William "The Refrigerator" Perry into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan will induct The Blackjacks into the WWE Hall of Fame.

S.D. Jones will induct Tony Atlas into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Verne Gagne will be inducted into the 2006 WWE Hall of Fame, by his son Greg Gagne.

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase will induct "Sensational" Sherri into the WWE Hall of Fame.

I apologize for starting this thread so early, but I really wanted to make this thread. I'm actually looking foward to the HOF ceremony more than Wrestlemania. Get your recording tapes ready for an historical night.

Bret Hart's induction will be huge, finally Hart is back on WWE TV. I wonder how he will act towards The McMahons sitting in the front row and stuff.

Rey Mysterio will cut a promo instead of really showing his emotions. Benoit will cry. Chavo will show no emotion and he starts a Eddie chant.

Hogan/Okerlund will be fun but I'm afraid the crowd will start a Hogan chant and his induction takes longer then Okerlund's speech.

Cena will act like Perry is his boy.

I'm loving Ted DiBiase inducting somebody, the Million Dollar Man rocks.

It would be awesome if Dibiase was in full "Million Dollar Man" heel mode, and talked about how he used to sell off Sherri to the highest bidder, and how he could buy and sell Vince's company if he wanted to. "Hahahaha!"

So if that HOF graphic is any indication, does that mean Bret Primadonna Hart is the main inductee, or are they making Eddie be the last one?

That Bret/Austin picture needs HBK and Vince in the background between them, looking like they're up to something.

:D

So how long untill this thread derails into another pointless Bret/HBK "discussion"?

Bret Primadonna Hart

*sigh* It begins....

So how long untill this thread derails into another pointless Bret/HBK "discussion"?

Bret Primadonna Hart

*sigh* It begins....

Lots of people call HHH, Orton, or Cena names around here and I get flack for this? :huh:

And by the way, I'm not derailing this thread into anything. The pointless Bret/HBK discussion is going on fine elsewhere here, thank you very much.

Is it safe to say that the only inductions that will be aired on USA will be Bret, Eddie, and Gene?

They said these three will be aired on USA. The rest of the show, before it is aired on WWE.COM

BTW, A guy from Boston, MA shouldn't be inducting a guy who was famous for being on the team that squashed the NE Patriots at the SB.

Is it safe to say that the only inductions that will be aired on USA will be Bret, Eddie, and Gene?

They said these three will be aired on USA. The rest of the show, before it is aired on WWE.COM

BTW, A guy from Boston, MA shouldn't be inducting a guy who was famous for being on the team that squashed the NE Patriots at the SB.

I don't see why USA couldnt air the whole thing its not like they have much to put on the air on a sat night right?

well thankfully it'' be in full on the dvds

and yea I see the great Irony in having Cena induct Perry, but maybe that's the point?

I don't see why USA couldnt air the whole thing its not like they have much to put on the air on a sat night right?

well thankfully it'' be in full on the dvds

and yea I see the great Irony in having Cena induct Perry, but maybe that's the point?

No, that's not the point. You see, Perry is a god in Chicago. Cena, struggles to be over. They want Cena to be over by association.

What I would love to see is that Ted Dibiase gets inducted into the HOF next year. Have hm introduce Sheri this year and next year let him be one of the inducties.

P.S Please get Steamboat and Mr. Perfect into the HOF as well.

So, how long will Hart's speech be?

I'm guessing it will be surprisingly brief at three minutes.

It will begin with "professional" and end with "the best there is, the best there was, and the best there will ever be." Austin will say "what" a million times then HBK hits everybody with chairshots and the final scene will be Mr. McMahon yelling "GO TO COMMERCIAL!"

Was it necessary for them to put "WWE Hall of Fame" into every sentence? We know what the hell is going on.

I had to edit out "on April 1, 2006" in every setence.

Bret Hart's induction will be huge, finally Hart is back on WWE TV. I wonder how he will act towards The McMahons sitting in the front row and stuff.

And more interesting enough, Triple H (another big player behind the Montreal screwjob and a person Bret has gone on record as calling a "piece of shit") will also be in the front row.

And more interesting enough, Triple H (another big player behind the Montreal screwjob and a person Bret has gone on record as calling a "piece of shit") will also be in the front row.

It's not like he hasn't already dealt with the McMahons already.

Nothing short of HBK superkicking Bret could make me want to watch this. Bret's speech will just be a condensed version of his DVD..."I love wrestling, I'm great at wrestling, best there is etc., goodbye and thank you". I seriously doubt he'll say anything 'controversial' or noteworthy.

Neither do i, i can see this as being his way of just saying goodbye to the company.

Unless he spits at McMahon again as he walks off.

What I would love to see is that Ted Dibiase gets inducted into the HOF next year. Have hm introduce Sheri this year and next year let him be one of the inducties.

P.S Please get Steamboat and Mr. Perfect into the HOF as well.

Exactly!

I hope as a nod to his 1987 antics, DiBiase notices Linda in the front row, and mutters "Hmmm, she looks familiar."

Huh? Explain please.

During the initial Million Dollar Man push, DiBiase made a fan bark like a dog on the interview platform that aired on SS/Challenge. That fan was Linda McMahon.

Bret Hart has already said he'd "tolerate" Triple H, Hogan, and Flair at the Ceremony. He just won't interact with them.

I hope as a nod to his 1987 antics, DiBiase notices Linda in the front row, and mutters "Hmmm, she looks familiar."

Huh? Explain please.

During the initial Million Dollar Man push, DiBiase made a fan bark like a dog on the interview platform that aired on SS/Challenge. That fan was Linda McMahon.

Ok they have Linda barking like a dog and then you have Vince making Trish bark like a dog. I really don't want to know what goes on in their bedroom.

Huh? Explain please.

Ok they have Linda barking like a dog and then you have Vince making Trish bark like a dog. I really don't want to know what goes on in their bedroom.

I've mentioned this else where but I really don't think its Linda...

dog-01.JPG

dog-08.JPG