TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Lockdown Comments

Ah poop the formatting is gone on the match again :( someone doesn't use the "reply" button to get the text copied do they?

I mean they all missed out on the beauty of the black and red fireworks that was

*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHH!!*

(Side note Wayne hasn't been seen since Battleground, selling the damage - but I'm not a sticker for detail so let's just say he put on his best neck brace and went to see his brother before the big match ;))

And I'm expecting 2-3 promos from me alone next show ;) after all there is a lot of fallout from the TITANIC BRUCE/IL MATCH!! *flexes muscles* OOOOOH YEAH!!

I use the Fast Reply option - I didn't know that made a difference in formatting, though.

I'll make sure to start using normal from now on. Sorry about that.

I think we're talking past each other here, sorry I wasn't clear

the formatting was lost when being copied from the PM - fast reply is cool and all, that's not what "ate" the formatting. it looks to me like the text was highlighted in the PM and then copied.

If you hit the "reply" button in the PM it'll give you the text as a quoted text complete with all ubb and html tags in place, just remove the "quote" thing naturally and you'll have a 100% exact copy of the match and format that the writer sent to you.

Duh.

Also, yay. And Manson, sorry for excluding what you sent me, but by the time I got on to finish the match I was too strapped for time and words to go back and incorporate your portion.

Ooooh. Ok.

No, I didn't do that. You're supposed to double-tag it, you doofus. :P

LOL well look at it last week

SOMEONE on CC knows how to work it, I guess they're just cooler eh? ;)

Consistency is key - cause I've seen double tagging show up on shows as well. and double tagging.. that just wears more on my keyboard and I'm a cheap guy I want my keyboard to last longer ;)

Well now that I'm done reading the show - except for one obvious omission - I must say that was a really good show

Zyon/Spike story building to a great turning point, no more stalling and "what'll happen" and so on :D awesome!

And some seriously rock solid matches on there as well - JJJ and the dose of Mansonosity - that was great and now Asian Underground has an opportunity to try and become 2 time tag-team champions (Hey find a silver lining ;) )

Here is to more tag title matches :cheers:

In fact here is to more title matches in general :cheers: I mean who really wants to see a 200 day title regin?

Kevin needs a manager to help him read tickets and stuff ;) I see that the whole "Coyote fights the power" thing isn't quite done... or maybe it was to explain why he wasn't at the show and I read too much into it

and Christian will be even more FURYous after losing to a woman... a woman who sent Zyon packing :lol:

Oh and I hope that one of the things Sean Davis "goes out and takes" is a rematch with Bruce not too far down the line, a competitive one this time. *thumbs up*

I'm assuming Muzz requested an extension since the show poster and main event marker were the same and I know I sent an effort (albeit kinda rushed) in on time?

If so....dammit.

I requested one, but managed to finish my match on time at work before I had to go back to the grind. Unfortunantly, Judge is probably drinking copious amounts of alcohol and didn't appear at all today, so Raynor ended up marking.

And he's tired and such.

Well, card description says I lost already, and since I ended up out of town for a family emergency on my only day off and thus could only do about 3500 words I'm guessing that's true. And being a journalism major, I hate missing deadlines, so there you go.

I love the fact that no matter how long Toxxic's been gone he still gets mentioned. Not just by Landon this time, but now in The Saga Of Zyon as well. Incidentally Zyon, after that last paragraph I think you should start writing for Marvel.

In other news, J3 brings the tag goodness and wins himself another title (with the option for another shot on Smarkdown, the greedy little beggar).

Jimmy has a bodyguard! Why does someone with Vitality 9 need a bodyguard!

Flesher brings the awesome with an SWF cover for why Ghost Machine 2.0 spoke so oddly in Akira's CW title defence the other day.

Zyon nearly writes Amy correctly, good effort my friend!

But Christ, what a show. Everyone needs to do a promo for Smarkdown now, just to keep it going.

Well, due to inspections, exercises, 12 hour shifts, and the fact that the base is pretty much on fucking lockdown because of the previously mentioned things, I didn't get anything in.

Haven't even looked at the show yet.

Just got home from work, and just thought I'd write to say I'm still alive, but.

Yeah.

Good show and stuff. My mistake on messing anyone up in the Zyon promo's, bit since I was only using them to talk I figured I wouldn't do too much damage. My bad about having Wayne appear, I didn't put together than he really hasn't been seen since the FTF match. Yeah I did what I could with Amy, I almost Pm'ed you to check it over Toxx, but then I got lazy.

Congrats to JJ and Manson on the tag title victory. Need to do a more thorough read through for any type of in depth comments. But it looked like a good show.

Guest OKCoyote

Well, I *wouldn't* have promoed if I had actually been booked...

And to answer Blank's question, both. The promo explains why Coyote wasn't at the arena as well as sets up some more storyline goodness.

Bruce clearly missed the chopblock mention.
Okay short attention span AGAIN - cause I forgot to go back and re-read.

And now that I've found it I can only say one thing Landon

"How did that work for you the last time" :spank: Not that I mind repeat business ;)

Sign in to follow this