TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, June 5th

Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, Wednesday June 5th

Win Date: 3pm Wednesday BT

Arena: Spiderman's Enchanted Palace, Richmond, Virginia

Send everything to HVilleThugg. Or be smashed. Anyway, this weekend, we will be starting a schedule - 3 shows every two weeks. It will go Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, and so on. Keep that in mind when requesting matches/shows off etc.

Show Up Or Be Gone Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

Creed vs. Scott Reid

- Are these two guys still around? If you are, show up or be gone from the JL.

- Word Limit: 3000

Singles Match - Send to Send to Thoth

Impact vs. Thor

- A gargantuan man in Thor will have a tough first assignment up against the established Impact.

- Word Limit: 3500

Singles Match - Send to Grand Slam

Fugue vs. C.I.A. (Canadian Intelligence Agent)

- The impressive Fugue faces up to, um, a government agent of some kind in C.I.A. Hmm.

- Word Limit: 3500

Singles Match - Send to SuicideKing

"Natural Born Killer" Josh Tupper vs. T-Bone

- Another battle of the veterans. The winner here could find themselves lined up for a title shot of some description in the future. Unless it's T-Bone.

- Word Limit: 4000

TV Title/Gold Medal Ladder Match- Send to TheBostonStrangler

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson © vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

- Francis laid down the challenge after their match last week, demanding a ladder match for the TV title - and TNT accepted, on one condition - Francis put his ametuer wrestling gold medal up for grabs too. Francis accepted. Folks, hang on to your helmet - this will be one hell of a ride.

- Word Limit: 5500

European Title Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Frost © vs. Tod deKindes

- Tod won a #1 contenders match to Frost's European title. Simple. But, Tod's going to have to be on song if he wants to dismantle the brutal iceman.

- Word Limit: 5000

World Title #1 Contendership 1st Pin Wins Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. Z vs. Ced Ordonez

- The two XF9 members, Z and Ced, are quite the team. Danny Williams is going to have to pull out all the stops if he wants to get the win here. But, will Z and Ced cooperate as a team, knowing a shot at Sydney's gold is on the line?

- Word Limit: 5500

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like a nice card.

It seems the JL will be down two people following the opening match.

But a pair of newcomers in C.I.A and Thor should fill the void, hopefully they'll be good.

And the last three matches should all be great, the ladder, Euro and World Title contenderships should all rule, i'll definately be waiting out to read them.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I like the new schedule. And a ladder match = (Y)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

We don't have official theme music, Cutthroat, but perhaps we'll come up with some for the new schedule once that gets started.  

Personally, I think every show's music should be "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Money.

Speaking of the new show schedule, are we going to be having a new show or will it be just Crimson and Metal?

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Let Poisyn have the opening promo. It actually involves the both of us...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

All right, important announcement here.  I encourage all markers to NOT offer extensions of any sort on this show, and mark their matches as quickly as possible.  I just found out that I have to go in to work very early on Thursday morning, and so if I don't have the show totally ready to go by, say, 11 PM eastern time, someone else is going to have to post it and make the Crimson Card for Sunday.

If anybody wants to post it and make the card, PM me, but otherwise: JL, hurry up and write, or your show will be delayed until Thursday afternoon.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Yup. And Z, Deathwish and Ced...if your reading this, please check your PMs now. Thankie. ;-)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

All right, homeboys.  Thugg will be posting the show and making the Crimson Card (woo, thank you Thugg), so send things appropriately.

If you've already sent me a promo or told me some tidbit of booking information, don't worry--I'll pass it on to the Thuggster.

I'll still be marking my matches if possible, so just try to get them in on time.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

If you haven't sent your match to be, you have 40 minutes to do it.

Come on people...

Guest Insane Clown Dan

I have a feeling... it will be late.

This has NOT been Miss Cleo. So I was probably "wrong" there ;)

Wait. Is HVilleThugg marking all the matches? Cause I sent my match to Thoth like I was supposed to, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to send it to HVilleThugg or if Thoth is. Damn, now I'm confused.

Guest Suicide King

It's all good Taft.  Thoth will send the winning match to Thugg.

Guest HVilleThugg

Well, not quite early...but not that late..  Sorry, but I forgot that I had plans tonight, but I"m here now.  Show to go up in a few.

Da "damn you bastards PMing me to death" H

Sign in to follow this