TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

WM22 Predictions???

WWE Championship

John Cena Vs. HHH

Triple H is going over. No doubt in my mind. Cena's reign has been a bomb, and it's no secret.

World Heavyweight Championship

Kurt Angle Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Randy Orton

Misterio wins, for the feel good moment of the year. Of course, he'll probably job it next month to Orton (or possibly Angle in a 1-on-1 rematch). This match probably goes on last.

Money In The Bank Match

Bobby Lashley Vs. Fit Finley Vs. Matt Hardy

Vs. Shelton Benjamin Vs. RVD Vs. Ric Flair

I think Lashley takes it, after how he's been put over on Smackdown recently. Only other winners that make any sense would be RVD, but they've barely done anything with him since he's come back...Flair is the sentimental favorite, but I think he falls just short of winning. I still think we'll see Flair wrestle for a world title somehow down the line, and it's not critical he wins it here.

No Holds Barred

Shawn Michaels Vs. Vince McMahon

Match that shouldn't be taking place. HBK wins, as it's the only result that makes a lick of sense. Hopefully this is the last we see of Vince on TV for quite a long while. Note to WWE: I don't want to see Shawn vs Shane on a pay-per-view, no matter how you dress it up.

Hardcore Match

Mick Foley Vs. Edge

Foley goes over to get his one big Wrestlemania win.

Casket Match

Undertaker Vs. Mark Henry

You think Henry is ending Undertaker's streak? I sure don't. Undertaker wins for sure.

US Title Match

Chris Benoit Vs. JBL

Benoit retains. I don't see any real reason for JBl to win the US Title at this point. I have a feeling this is going to be a great match, though. Their styles should complement each other really nicely.

World Tag Team Titles

Big Show & Kane Vs. Carlito & Masters

Carlito and Masters should win here, and I think WWE has enough sense to know that it's time to get the belts off the two giants, after what has been a very unremarkable extended title reign. Hopefully Carlito and Masters could have a Davey Boy/Owen Hart type run with the belts, where they always tease turning on each other, but keep holding the belts for a while. Maybe Show or Kane turn on the other after this match? Sure, the matches would be terrible, but it would be one of those feuds the marks would be into, because WWE would do some of those "feats of strength" spots that look good on TV.

Boogeyman Vs. Booker T & Sharmell

I get the feeling Boogeyman is going to be around for a while yet, so I think he goes over to finally get the payoff for this silly feud. Booker T can move onto bigger and better things, and hopefully get one last run in the main event scene before he calls it quits. Boogeyman should squash lower card guys on Smackdown for a while if they want to build him into something credible, and then feud with Undertaker down the line. Again, the matches would be awful, but WWE would have a field day using their special effects and TV editing tricks.

Womans Title Match

Trish Stratus Vs. Mickie James

Trish's reign comes to an end tonight. Mickie is a good enough worker where she can have a decent run with the belt and make the division seem fresh.

Pillow Fight

Torie Wilson Vs. Candice Michelle

I absolutely don't care. I suppose Candice wins because she's the current Playboy girl. No one's watching this one to see who wins anyway.

I win the cookie. :) 10-1