TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Which skipper gets the boot first? '06 Edition

Joe Torre always seems to be at risk of getting fired, but we all know he never will be.

Dusty Baker will probably end up being the first guy who SHOULD go, but the Tribune has enough problems right now without a bunch of loudmouthed and powerful idiots crying RAY-SIZ-UM because they fired two black managers in a row.

My guess is Clint Hurdle. They'll probably go with "we needed to try and go in a new direction," as opposed to their recent "no direction whatsoever."

Frank Robinson. Jim Leyland will go 2nd, because the Tigers have no clue which direction they're headed.

Clint Hurdle should be the first to go. That the Colorado Rockies were second in baseball in sacrifice attempts last year was inexplicable. Small ball might work some places, but Coors Field is not one of them.

Clint Hurdle! Roll Fizzlebeef! Smoke Manmuscle! Big McLargehuge!

Sorry, that's all I can think of whenever I hear his name.

Frank Robinson. Jim Leyland will go 2nd, because the Tigers have no clue which direction they're headed.

Tigers gave damn Alan Trammell 3 years..I think Leyland may walk away after a year though lol

Robinson shouldn't go, since it's been the incompetence of the organization that's going to result in them battling the Marlins for the cellar in the NL East.

I'm betting Dusty gets an extension before the year's over.

Baker wont go because he will take the Cubs to the playoffs.

I hope he gets them great seats.

Why would they need seats, when they are playing the playoffs? Derek Lee >>>>>>>> Your Life

Why would they need seats, when they are playing the playoffs? Derek Lee >>>>>>>> Your Life

Catching feelings that no one likes you?

Catching feelings that no one likes you?

How am I catching feelings? I'm just disagreeing with him. I think the Cubs are going to suprise alot of people this year.

Why would I care if no one likes me on an INTERNET FORUM? It's not like it effects my real life, so it doesn't mean shit to me. You need to get life, your a father, yet you like to start internet beef. That's pretty wack man.

Don't worry, my life is much more enriching than that of a proud alcoholic who seems to think he owns people in debates where he provides ZERO actual facts to the arguments.

I doubt that, if you have to resort to starting internet beef. You seem to be one of those people who are pussys in person and use the internet so they can releave their anger built up by people picking on them.

Reason why I said I owned you in the Santana Moss debate, is because you had to resort to childish name calling, kind of like you are now. If you have a problem with me, keep it off this forum. This is for strictly sports talking now trash talking.

You two, take it outside.

Yeah I know, I'm sorry for getting pulled in to his childish internet beef starting.

To stay on topic, if the Phillies start to stink up, say good bye to Charlie Manuel.

I thought John Gibbons was pretty well-liked by the roster and front office. Besides, they're only one game under .500 and they have a tough series at Fenway. I think it's too early to condemn Gibbons. Jim Tracy though, yeah, condemn him.

Guest Sylvan Grenier

The Royals have lost nine straight to go to 2-11 in spite of big-for-Kansas-City offseason acquisitions. However, Buddy Bell's nephew died in Iraq. Will they still fire him?

Firing the Royals Manager won't solve anything. They need to get rid of the owner who doesn't give a shit about the team or its (few) fans and pockets the revenue sharing money that's supposed to go to acquiring better players.

I'd say Charlie Manuel is in the hot seat right now.

Guest Monty Burns

I'm surprised Hurdle is still managing considering how crappy the Rockies have been under his watch. Leyland went nuts a few days ago, he'll probably burn out and/or suffer a major nicotine-induced heart attack by August. I think Gardenhire might be on thin ice as well.