TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

Who's established nowadays?

It's potentially true, he might be. The inquiry in my sig is stolen from a WP post.

And becoming sig-worthy is a crucial step in becoming established.

Guest wildpegasus
It's potentially true, he might be. The inquiry in my sig is stolen from a WP post.

And becoming sig-worthy is a crucial step in becoming established.

Like I mentioned to you before I'm familiar with autism. I have for the majority of my life helped to look after someone who is autistic. For anyone reading that signature that quote in no way whatsoever was meant to be funny.

There have been at least 2 others who have had my quotes in their signatures as well.

You're established in the same way Crono was.

Not exactly the pinnacle of success there.

I'm established as the pro-Milwaukee Brewers "Yeah, and it rocked, IIRC" and "anti-Muslim barbarian terrorist" guy.

And I love it!

Guest CWMwasmurdered

As long as people know who you are, know your gimmick, and can remember 5 quotes/posts/threads you made, you're pretty much established.

What if someone has multiple gimmicks? Like how I'm very fond of both whining about my personal life and namedropping the various wrestling "stars" I've worked with. And I "run" the competing cooperative website that is known as "the conservative board" despite the fact that I'm mostly liberal. And how I was somehow considered to be smarky enough to be a mod, but then basically disappeared and accomplished nothing. And how I was in the OAOAST, but never actually wrote anything or did much productive. And how I keep fucking chicks who are fat or redheaded or psychotic or all of the above

And how my keyboard will, on occasion, mysteriously act up and force me to stop typing in mid-post and finish it hours later?

Jingus is the one poster here I'm afraid of, or rather, afraid of becoming. When I become some fat creepy mope living in his parents' basement who has squandered all his limitless intellectual potential and regressed to just some Robitussin-swilling lowlife on the fringe of society, that's it for me, I'm outta here. Judging by the fact that I have an unadulterated post count in the 17,000s, I'm already traveling down that road. If I don't right this ship, I'm hopeless. What a fucking mess.

I have a feeling I'm not very established here. Known, maybe. But established? Naw...

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

I'm so radically explode-your-fucking-skull-out awesome, I transcend establishment. So ner.

Jingus is the one poster here I'm afraid of, or rather, afraid of becoming. When I become some fat creepy mope living in his parents' basement who has squandered all his limitless intellectual potential and regressed to just some Robitussin-swilling lowlife on the fringe of society, that's it for me, I'm outta here. Judging by the fact that I have an unadulterated post count in the 17,000s, I'm already traveling down that road. If I don't right this ship, I'm hopeless. What a fucking mess.

You forgot to mention that he owns The Pit.

You forgot to mention that he owns The Pit.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...c=78517&st=180#

Guest Vitamin X

Wow. Excellent point.

Yeah. Jingus needs to travel around the world telling people not to end up like him. He's depressing.

Wow. Excellent point.

I don't get the "Robitussin-swilling" reference.

I'm thinking I'm established at this point. I've got over 3000 posts and I'm in 2 sigs at the moment (one for a misplaced cockiness about the quality of Duke basketball and one for a clever wrestling observation).

However, I'm thinking that the lack of a colorful sig may be holding me back. I've got the Bill Fillmaff avatar, but I don't know if "anti-smark who thinks they know everything about college sports and loves italics" is a strong enough gimmick to get me "over". Thoughts?