TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

Smarkomments

Good show overall. Just want to tip my imaginary e-hat to Bruce. You had a wondernifigantantranary run. No shame losing to mother fuckin' Toxx.

Yay Cross stable pride lolz

So yeah, my match sucked. Really, I can write. Just have to get back into the groove and out of the groove of starting these things five hours before they're due.

Don't feel bad, my match sucked too. I couldn't get any kind of story going that I actually liked.

Well, here's how I spent my day yesterday.

Read.

A team from Travis got sent over to see if we could help out, since a good chunk of their maintainers are in the desert. We just got back into Travis.

And, oh yeah, they called me back in off of leave for this trip, considering a good chunk of -our- maintainers are in the desert.

So yeah.

I haven't read the show yet but I knew I'd lose unless Mike no showed (and frankly how often does that happen?) and well right now I'm just not up for reading Bruce getting his ass kicked :(

Work and life kicked my pasty-white droopy ass so bad this week I hardly got 1000 words together I think and I was rather embarrassed to even turn that it

Not a good day at all.

But congrats Mike I ain't taking away from ending my reign, look forward to starting the next one though ;)

Wow. I come in here to mention the general suckiness of my match (yes, that match is mine), and it turns out I've been beaten to it. You guys suck.

Good show from what I've skimmed, and since I now have a functioning printer when I get home I'll print it and do comments. Why can't I go back and forth between windows? Because I write things as they come to me, that's why.

Aw Bruce, you mean you haven't read our epic lightsaber duel using telescopes?

(disclaimer: J3 argued against putting that in, Raynor argued for it. So blame Raynor)

I skimmed the show this morning. Gonna go back and re-read it now.

Aw Bruce, you mean you haven't read our epic lightsaber duel using telescopes?

(disclaimer: J3 argued against putting that in, Raynor argued for it. So blame Raynor)

I skimmed the show this morning. Gonna go back and re-read it now.

What? I argued against leaving it out.

mikeofevil: ...talk me out of writing a sequence where they duel with telescopes like lightsabers, and Amy finally gets angry enough to win when Blank starts talking about turning her brother to the Dark Side

jsanswf: No.

Oh. I thought that 'no' meant 'not a good idea, don't put it in'.

OK, blame Raynor AND J3.

Damn right. You aren't weaselling out of that one.

You're a paranoid, whining, self-centred little bitch.

Happy?

Sign in to follow this