TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card 4-7-2006

Well... my sense of humor isn't worth a damn... but I could probably come up with something.

Actually, my sense of humor really isn't all that bad; it's just that I find different shit funny from most of the rest of the guys in the fed... I suppose my sense of humor is more "old people"-esque...

Which, I have found, generally ends up adding up to meaning the same thing... :(

Well... my sense of humor isn't worth a damn... but I could probably come up with something.

Actually, my sense of humor really isn't all that bad; it's just that I find different shit funny from most of the rest of the guys in the fed... I suppose my sense of humor is more "old people"-esque...

Which, I have found, generally ends up adding up to meaning the same thing... :(

Simple.

Matt "Stupid Military Officer That Doesn't Know What The Hell He's Talking About, But Thinks He Knows What He's Doing And Screws Up Everyone Else's Work" Myers.

Seeing we deal with them daily, it should be a cinch to write!

:D

Public disclaimer follows.

I make no promise to have the show up on time or even in the right order. Expect the card I put up to be a thing of terror as well, cause I'll be wing(er)ing it.

Public disclaimer ends.