TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

SWF Lockdown Card (April 12, 2006)

SWF Lockdown Card @ The Carolina Center, Columbia, South Carolina
Date: 12th April 2006.

Viewing Times: 7:00 PST, 11:00 EST.

Not only does the SWF rumble into South Carolina given that Raynor passed on the absolutely fabulous idea of the Fictional World Tour, they've given the book to none other than Janus - that's right, the little furry guy. Chaos, carnage, suspense and surprises ensue as the SWF prepares to go to town under the paws of its newest booker ever. There will be fear and riots and crying in the streets by the time the show's done. And today your guest commentator is the lovely sociopathic lesbian ferret-weasel Ebony!

That is a link to her picture, by the way. She's confident, sensual, and cocky (though no one ever says that to her face) as well as knowledgable. Will often make seductive flirtations towards men right before threatening their groin in lurid detail. She's here to call the match, and to make cutting-off-your-dick comments. Give her female eye-candy though and she'll start sounding like a stalker. I will be watching, so write her well.

Non-Title Main Event
Wes Davenport© vs Wildchild©

Description: These two have clashed before, at least two months ago in the Kingdome! That time Wes trumped the plucky Wildchild, but now both men have gold and both men have more pride than ever before, which leads to Wes vs WC round two! Neither man's title is on the line, but that doesn't mean neither of them is a fighting champion, not in the least!

Rules: Straight singles match.
Word Count: 6000
Marker: realitycheck

Ultraviolent Title Match
Boiler Room Brawl
Amy Stephens© vs Bruce Blank

Description: Amy trumped Blank in the Crimson Tide match. Zyon trumped Amy last show. Amy isn't a happy little Nottinghammer. Blank on the other hand got to have the night off, and is well rested and no doubt exceedingly happy to get his automatic rematch. So what happens when you take both these people and stick them in a closed Boiler Room to beat the hell out of each other? You get this match, that's what.

Rules: Match starts in the Boiler Room. It is dingy and not well lit. The exits are chained shut. Room contains standard boiler room apparati and other things, along with a referee. Match does not leave the Boiler Room.
Marker: realitycheck

Tag Title Match
The New Doomtopians vs JJ Johnson©/Manson©

Description: The ??? duo trumped their opponents last show, and the tag champs demanded a match against them when they did! Which brings us to this show where all four of them get to go at it at the same time! That's right, we're doing away with the silly stand on the apron thing and doing this tornado style! Let the carrrrrrrnage begin!

Rules: Tornado tag match. Because all four people in the ring is ratings.
Marker: Evolution

Submissions Match
"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs Jay Hawke

Description: Spike is insane and got his ass kicked by Landon's submission hold. Jay is sane and a master of the technical wrestling skills. By this logic, Spike wants to kick Jay's ass and prove to the world that he doesn't just tap out like a pussy. That's the soundest reasoning I can come up for this match, anyway.

Rules: No pinfalls. Make your opponent tap out for the victory.
Word Count: 5000
Marker: janusd

Michael Cross vs David Cross

Description: These men have absolutely nothing in common that I can remember, but they have the same last name. That's a good enough reason for me to throw them both together into a singles match, don't you think?

Rules: Straight singles match.
Word Count: 5000
Marker: chirs3

Hardcore Four Way
The Crimson Skull vs Insane Luchador vs Stryke vs Zyon.

Description: I was running out of match ideas. So have a clusterfuck, and not of the furry variety.

Rules: Hardcore match. Elimination style, just for fun.
Word Count: 5500
Marker: The Superstar

Cruiserweight Rules Match
Grendel vs Ghost Machine 2.0

Description: Grendel beats Matt Myers convincingly in his debut and looks to move up the ladder. But what happens when his next opponent isn't a simple flesh and blood man like Myers, but a (possible) robot? Can the newcomer go 2 and 0 in his SWF career or will Ghost Machine tell him that it DOES NOT COMPUTE?

Rules: Standard with cruiserweight addenda (no throwing over the ropes, 20 count on the outside etc.)
Word Count: 4500
Marker: chirs3

Anyone I forgot deserves a night off for some obscure reason I'll come up with later.

Send all marked matches, promos etc to: realitycheck

Remember...

049_JanusBond.jpg

I love you all.
Edited by chirs3

Janus, your reputation for fur is too well known for that joke to work.

I'd also like to note that the fact that I fell for it 3 times on April Fools day should be completely disregarded. Damn that Justin Johnson.

So a Boiler room Brawl without the "Escape" rule? Pin to win I suppose even though it doesn't say.

Trapping two people in a dimly lit enclosed space is ratings dammit. Pinfall or submission. No fatalities and a limit of one missing limb per wrestler.

Is that a one limb minimum, or maximum?
Oh it's got to be a minimum :)

and Opening Promo is now offically called (1-800-Ope-ning)

Guest OKCoyote

Well, I didn't write, so either the Doom Twins face JJ & Manson (if they wrote), or we don't have a tag title match (if they didn't).

So, um, (Y) at not being booked.

I second the thanking of God that Ash has retired.

:)

Guest Evolution

To the peeps in the tag title match:

Please try to get your stuff in early. I'm working overnight this week, so I can get to it as early as 6:00 AM. But I'd rather not.

To the peeps in the tag title match:

Please try to get your stuff in early. I'm working overnight this week, so I can get to it as early as 6:00 AM. But I'd rather not.

Working overnight better be code for updating WDL (Granted, I haven't checked the thread in a bit).

Also, there's a good chance The New Doomtopians will be no-showing, as I asked Raynor to leave me unbooked for Lockdowns, though it seems that since it's a tag match and everything, he was all "Pantera" or something.

Hey, Ash dropped in Raynor. Just get him to give you the Jumping Mew Driver!

*prepares to be jobbed to infinity... and beyond!!*

Guest Evolution

Working overnight is code for working overnight. I'm really trying to get around to WDL, but my Guitar Hero addiction has returned. Plus it's tax season, so yeah. Haven't forgotten about it yet.

Oh man I just saw the 11 EST deadline, so I'm 10 minutes late with my PM instead of 1 hour and 10 minutes

*crosses fingers*

Hope it's alright

Yeah. How dare that Aussie not know the timezones in North America?
Yeah, how dare I even think about expecting someone to remember something that's been mentioned at least half a dozen times already...