TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

UTSU and Rrrsh

That's why I like the Upstandingfuckingcitizens. It's filled with some ridiculous people, but that's only because they have a strict no ban policy. It truly is a forum where you can tell your opinions and not have to get banned for calling someone a name. I've been pretty much desensitized due to being subjected to the worst of the worst there.

http://www.upstandingfuckingcitizens.org/phpbb/

Banning people on based on moderator whim of the time ("dead weight" = bullshit) as opposed to some major offense by the banned is detrimental, not to mention rather selective enforcement of the "rules"

Of course banning would ideally be done based on the goals of the community and staff. If something is found to be amiss, it should certainly be dealt with. I would suggest putting the offender on a train.....

Are you feeling left out again?

Doing great, thanks, but if you guys starting sewing together...

Go download Ihsahn The Adversary

While I admit that in the past I have been uppity about certain topics, I've mellowed out a bit recently. It makes sense really.

I mean look at it this way; you have been posting here for two and a half years, while I have been here for three and a half. There isn't much difference between 23 and 25, so you may not have changed much, but there's a huuuuge difference between how you feel about things when you're 19 as opposed to when you were 16.

I masturbated in Seymour's office once.

I first read that as "I masturbated in Seymour's oriface once".

Guest Princess Leena

I've never seen Deon be a jerk. Although, I don't notice him much. I mostly remember him posting matches on here for some people.

Guest Princess Leena
Ban the Doppleganger

Doppelganger.

And you should be careful requesting this. As it could kill ALL gimmick accounts.

fuckers, i don't have any gimmicks. and this guy is a lil more than a gimmick, he may confuse some people like WP. we can't have that.

^ That's a good reason not to ban gimmicks.

burn. not bad for an old man. not bad at all.

ok I have 1 gimmick. HDS. oh, 2 gimmicks. almost forgot Matt Young.

It has to look feminine.

too bad she couldn't do the same with her avatars

Guest Princess Leena
ok I have 1 gimmick. HDS.

X.

oh, 2 gimmicks.

XX.

It has to look feminine.

too bad she couldn't do the same with her avatars

XXX. You do know that gaim automatically saves all my online chats. ;)