TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

UTSU and Rrrsh

I'm gonna actually d some research on this...it may not be as silly as it sounds, but I swear that's what I've been seeing....OPS was trying to get all the surrounding districts to adapt to the "One City, One School District" philosophy and all the other districts wanted nothing to do with that, so they went back to the drawing board and came up with....segregation???

I'm gonna actually d some research on this...it may not be as silly as it sounds, but I swear that's what I've been seeing....OPS was trying to get all the surrounding districts to adapt to the "One City, One School District" philosophy and all the other districts wanted nothing to do with that, so they went back to the drawing board and came up with....segregation???

IT MADE SENSE ON A WHITE BOARD!

Guest Sylvan Grenier

Why they be usin' the WHITE boards to replace the BLACK boards?

You know, I ragged on UTSU (and he has the worst board name ever), and he directed the most pathetic insult to me in the Lance Armstrong thread, (I DO think we need a link to that, that thread was the SHIT)

ta da

To be fair, I've only really made *one* comment that I can remember in a thread saying "Hey, this shouldn't be in here."

S-D actually wasted more posts thus far (two) complaining about it then I did requesting whatever message it was be removed. And guess what? Minutes after I did "bitch", one of the mods moved it, so I couldn't have been that wrong.

S D has been posting decent news threads now, though. There was just one occasion when it REALLY should've went into the comments thread. I think it was "ASHLEY RESIGNS NEW DEAL! ON HER MYSPACE". C'mon.