TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Can we officially end the "bump old threads" fad?

Seriously, there must be about ten on the front pages of their respective forums right now. Just because someone said Eddie's death wouldn't get exploited or because "Saved By The Bell the New Class" had a new box set doesn't mean we need to confuse everyone by dredging up old garbage from months or years ago.

Just thought it would be good to nip this thing in the bud.

Seriously, there must be about ten on the front pages of their respective forums right now. Just because someone said Eddie's death wouldn't get exploited or because "Saved By The Bell the New Class" had a new box set doesn't mean we need to confuse everyone by dredging up old garbage from months or years ago.

ok

What's sad is, the threads being bumped up now don't make me feel old (I'm 22), but, if the current threads are bumped in 4 years I'll be 26. If I'm 26, still here, and reading what I wrote when I was 22, or god forbid 18, I might just kill myself.

If the "Vince McMahon's Ladder- Legdrop" thread was still active, I would bump it right now just to piss you off. :D

Guest StylesMark
What's sad is, the threads being bumped up now don't make me feel old (I'm 22), but, if the current threads are bumped in 4 years I'll be 26. If I'm 26, still here, and reading what I wrote when I was 22, or god forbid 18, I might just kill myself.

Just do it now. I mean really, if thread bumping is all that's holding you back...

Let go, little fella.

That would be your first and last genius moment.

Guest Fook

He never should have gotten a new keyboard. The lack of spaces was the only way he ever stood out.

Same here, man... same here.

Same here, man... same here.

Do us all a favour and get a head start on that, alright? :cheers:

Bumping threads is good, if the quality of the thread is good, nostalgia and all that, if we had a proper classic section and not that abandoned section, maybe bumping wouldnt happen as much

On the bright side, I got over being pissed about bumped threads about two months ago, so now I'm just happy to see something I posted at the top of the page again. Hooray me.

This thread will be bumped 22 times now...after it dies.