TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Lockdown comments

Call me when Landon/Toxxic for the vacant world title is the PPV main event of Battleground 2006 alright Scooter? otherwise keep your little snippy comments to yourself until you're off your period.

All I'm saying is that I'm totally underwhelmed by the prospects of Landon/JJJ having a totally out of the blue match for the World title (Not that JJJ isn't extremly talented and will make a kick ass champion)

Lex Luger / Barry Windham at the Great American Bash 1991 level underwhelmed.

I said what I thought of the world title situation, you turned it into a pissfest because it wasn't complementary of you.

/the end of this

I happen to agree that there should be more than two guys vying for a vacant championship.

But we've also got one show to set it up, so barring a battle royal to determine contenders or a fatal six way or something, it's not plausible.

Call me when Landon/Toxxic for the vacant world title is the PPV main event of Battleground 2006 alright Scooter? otherwise keep your little snippy comments to yourself until you're off your period.

All I'm saying is that I'm totally underwhelmed by the prospects of Landon/JJJ having a totally out of the blue match for the World title (Not that JJJ isn't extremly talented and will make a kick ass champion)

Lex Luger / Barry Windham at the Great American Bash 1991 level underwhelmed.

*sighs*

Bruce, if you want to re-read this thread you might notice that it was J3 and Drea who first made 'snippy' comments to you, whether or not they meant them seriously. Landon simply stated *his* view on the World Title situation (just as you say you did), and pointed out that your comment about people having an attention span of two weeks is not justified in his case, because the feud between Landon and Toxxic (and now Landon and Amy) has been going on since this time last year in degrees.

Also, your comment about him 'not slapping a match together in forever' wasn't exactly charitable, was it? And let's face it, on two occasions when you were meant to have faced IL you have produced nothing, and you didn't get much in for Crimson Tide. Now I know as far as IL's concerned you've been playing it as Bruce avoiding him (and done pretty well at it), but from the other comments you've made on the board I've been reading it as you've intended to write a match, but haven't. I could be wrong in that interpretation; if I'm not, you're on pretty shaky ground to call someone down for no-showing.

In conclusion; generally as far as the SWF goes, tournaments don't work all that well. I think one a year with the Cold Front Classic is fine. Otherwise, as Drea said, they just get intrusive (see Lottery, Lethal). Maybe this is a RP-background as opposed to a match-writing background thing, I dunno. But I really don't think that the World Title can be left off a PPV, especially when we have two Number One Contenders who can readily fight for it.

If I ever get my mod powers I'm going to kill you all.

Meanwhile, I shall wave my fist ineffectually and tell you all to shut it.

Also, your comment about him 'not slapping a match together in forever' wasn't exactly charitable, was it? And let's face it, on two occasions when you were meant to have faced IL you have produced nothing, and you didn't get much in for Crimson Tide. Now I know as far as IL's concerned you've been playing it as Bruce avoiding him (and done pretty well at it), but from the other comments you've made on the board I've been reading it as you've intended to write a match, but haven't. I could be wrong in that interpretation; if I'm not, you're on pretty shaky ground to call someone down for no-showing.
WHOA back the assumption truck up here!

In the thirty plus matches I've had in the federation I've no showed ONCE (the Crimson Tide match)

ONE TIME

I am on pretty much every show to boot

And the matches Vs IL? it's gone down exactly as we planned it, there was never supposed to be a match or a semblance of a match either time, it was all according to plan and I actually wrote the actual segments.

So yeah "shaky ground" - 1 no show in over 30 then there isn't a guy in the fed who's not on "shaky ground" really

and no it wasn't charitable, I ain't a charity I spoke my mind on the matter.

Ahem.

Once again, I must request that your inane bickering stop. Bruce, you're far too defensive; while your plan is good, tournaments do cause grumbling, and determining new contenders when we already have two contenders just makes the title scene more complicated than it already is. If we had more time before Battleground, I might agree with you, but I don't, and some people aren't going to either. Drea, you're far too willing to incite things with Blank, which is frankly not amusing. Yes, ha, we all like to rile people up sometimes, but once you've got Blank going - and Bruce, don't take this personally - he's hard to stop. Spike, you suck...Zyon. Ha, innuendo, LOL2006, etc.

So, in short, hey, Lockdown. Comment.

Would it be totally illogical for CC to simply pick two people who they feel deserve it? Everyone keeps saying that a match is needed to decide. Well, why? What's wrong with CC saying "Hey, Landon's doing a great job with the Toxxic angle. He deserves a shot." Or "JJ's worked hard in his comeback, let's reward him". I use those two as examples because I feel that'd be the best match, but the same could be said of others.

I'll have real comments on Lockdown if I read the show :P

Bookers, you can start booking me again, by the way.

Would it be totally illogical for CC to simply pick two people who they feel deserve it? Everyone keeps saying that a match is needed to decide. Well, why? What's wrong with CC saying "Hey, Landon's doing a great job with the Toxxic angle. He deserves a shot." Or "JJ's worked hard in his comeback, let's reward him". I use those two as examples because I feel that'd be the best match, but the same could be said of others.

I'll have real comments on Lockdown if I read the show :P

Bookers, you can start booking me again, by the way.

Because they aren't the only two are doing a really good job right now. Kayfabe wise, why should Landon and JJ be the two in the title match? Zyon has been on a hot streak, Akira has been on a hot streak. Hell, up to a few weeks ago, Bruce has been undefeated or something. The Zyon/Spike feud is a hot thing right now, why not insert the World Title into that? How about Bruce/IL? Why should CC choose Landon and JJ over everyone else? If they wanted to make an angle out of that, where the whole locker room feels threatened by this and everyone feels the need to prove themselves, then okay. But its not. It's just two guys, with no build, getting a title match.

Personally, I don't care since I already have plans set.

I have plans, too, but I still care. This is an important issue, and CC needs to handle it corectly or we'll be completely fucked. And it's not "Just 2 Guyz getting a title match" (Needed to get that reference in there :P), it's two #1 contenders getting a title match. Two #1 contenders who have been writing really well.

We need Manson to join this thread, cos he wrote Manson/Spike and that pwns us all.

Sign in to follow this