TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

VOTE OR DIE

Who do you want to replace Longdogger Pete?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Pete's replacement?

• Cycloooooooone Comet
    • Axis
    • Annie Eclectic
    • CIA
    • Mak Francis
    • Edwin MacPhisto
    • Ebony
    • Andrew Blackwell
    • Johnny Dangerous
  2. 2. Do you want a two-man or three-man team?

• Two-man!
    • Three-man!

A little early, but I'd rather do it now than delay the BG Card.

Remember - whoever gets the majority of votes is the one you will be stuck with for the forseeable future. Choose wisely.

And if the majority of you decide you want a three-man team, the top two vote-getters will join King.

Poll closes once Smarkdown goes up.

Edited by chirs3

New question added, because I forgot - 2 or 3 man teams?

'Drea, it may not let you vote again for the second question, so just tell me and I'll edit it in there.

Edited by chirs3

Ok, done. Fixed. FINISHED.

Next person to point out any flaws in my flawless poll will win 50 votes for Ebony. Yes, I can do that.

I also place my vote for Mak Francis, wheelchair-bound or otherwise, and a two man team.

And I'd like to add, since I'm already 3k into my Battleground match due to time constraints, that if you bastards elect Cyclone Comet, all the 'Justice!' and 'Verily!' that would have been in the match will instead be written on a cactus, which will promptly be inserted forcefully into your rectum.

Just so you know.

Edit: I couldn't help but notice that there's another vote for Comet. Neo-pagans, the lot of you.

I went with Axis and a two-man team, but don't particularly care who the final choice is. Even though he'll win i'd rather it not be Cyclone Comet but that's purely because i can't write him even remotely well, but then i never actually write anything anyway so i suppose it doesn't matter.

I voted Cyclone simply because I can write him the best. Everyone else is either too over the top (Yes even more so than a super hero) or just blah.

I went with a three man team because if the characters are well balanced then it's nearly perfect to write. Annie, Judge, and Ejiro and also Edwin, King, and Axis were my favorites to write.

I voted for Edwin.

Seriously? People want Mak? I mean I guess, apart from the fact that Spike crippled him and everything and that sort of emnity shouldn't really be around unless it's for an angle... but I dunno, doesn't anyone else have trouble writing Mak as being enthusiastic for anything? Sure he's got good knowledge and all, but he just seems too calm and laid-back to be a proper shill guy. And like I've said before, I feel that since *we* effectively call the action, we need over-the-top characters as commentators.

See, I voted for Mak because he's laid back. It's easier for me to write him without worrying about whether or not I'm doing the character justice.

Wow. I expected Comet to run away with this completely - nice to see it's an actual competition.

If Comet/Mak are still tied by Monday morning, a tiebreaker poll will go up.

Guest Grendel

Edwin MacPhisto and Cyclone Comet are the only ones that stand out to me. The others can all be lumped together in one generic pile, from what I've seen that is.

Edwin MacPhisto and Cyclone Comet are the only ones that stand out to me. The others can all be lumped together in one generic pile, from what I've seen that is.

I'm sure you're qualified to make that call too.

Guest Grendel

I'm sure you're qualified to make that call too.

Sorry, I was just trying to add to the discussion.

Sign in to follow this