TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

I got a new printer

Guest wildpegasus

Well, I've actually brought people directly and indirectly to the board that I know in real life. I would have to ask them first if they want to be indentified. I'm afraid they could be harassed through their connections with me so I have to tread carefully here.

Guest wildpegasus
WP's posts make me want to scream at my monitor, as if it will make them go away.

Maybe you should try it. You never know, it could work. Either way please make sure to take a picture of yourself screaming and than scan it for the WP scanning thread. Because if the screming doesn't work than maybe the posting of the screaming will have extra superhuman strength and give posts the ability to go away.

But even if the posts did disapear all I would have have to do is -- Well, I'm not sure what I'd have to do to make them reappear again. Would I have to scream louder than your scream to give my posts superduper strength over yours or would I have to do the opposite and speak very softly to make them appear again?

I would say it'd probably be more fun if I had to scream louder than you to get them back. Than we could post scanned photo shots of our screams and have fun seeing who has more eye of the tiger post appearing/post disapearing power. But than that bears the question of what screamed photos would appear and disapear and how we would know what screams each of our own screams were going up against? How would we than implicate stragety? How would everyone reading the thread be able to keep track of what was happening? Perhaps if video cameras were kept at our individual living establishments we would help our fans out and ourselves in the long run (to plan stragety for future sessions) of course.

WP's posts make me want to scream at my monitor, as if it will make them go away.

Maybe you should try it. You never know, it could work. Either way please make sure to take a picture of yourself screaming and than scan it for the WP scanning thread. Because if the screming doesn't work than maybe the posting of the screaming will have extra superhuman strength and give posts the ability to go away.

But even if the posts did disapear all I would have have to do is -- Well, I'm not sure what I'd have to do to make them reappear again. Would I have to scream louder than your scream to give my posts superduper strength over yours or would I have to do the opposite and speak very softly to make them appear again?

I would say it'd probably be more fun if I had to scream louder than you to get them back. Than we could post scanned photo shots of our screams and have fun seeing who has more eye of the tiger post appearing/post disapearing power. But than that bears the question of what screamed photos would appear and disapear and how we would know what screams each of our own screams were going up against? How would we than implicate stragety? How would everyone reading the thread be able to keep track of what was happening? Perhaps if video cameras were kept at our individual living establishments we would help our fans out and ourselves in the long run (to plan stragety for future sessions) of course.

This is a good post.

Guest wildpegasus
BAN PLZ

My post is still there. I don't think you hollored loud enough. Or maybe I hollored louder than you and brought it back. I knew should've kept my eye on this thread while I was off posting in another. Now I'll never know what truly happened. That's not good for stragety though it looks like I might not need anyone since you're all talk (talk; get it? :D ) and no action. Booyah!

He's fucking with you, Kotz. And doing a stellar job of it, too.

See, I know this, yet it's still getting my goat. I just don't want this... thing around anymore.

pardon miasma (12:58:41 AM): I think we can nail wildpegasus on the My Eyebrow Is On Fire Precedent: if you can be banned for insulting an imaginary person, you can be banned for anything.

Kyliejunge (1:00:32 AM): Trying to have any kind of posting discourse with him is like arguing with a four year old. They simply don't know what their problem is. "Haha, you landed in Molasses Swamp!" "I did not!" "You're in Molasses Swamp!" "I AM NOT!" "You're in Molasses Swamp, you're in Molasses Swamp!"

Guest Felonies!

Yeah, and it's not like you can just hit ignore and make it go away, because his bullshit is so pervasive; the whole thread ends up marred by stupid pictures or Choken One arguments or whatever.

It'd be a lot easier to ban WP rather than everyone putting him on ignore.

I cringe everytime I see a brand new WP thread.

It's one of those cases where you know something bad is going to happen, but feel powerless to stop it

He's fucking with you, Kotz. And doing a stellar job of it, too.

See, I know this, yet it's still getting my goat. I just don't want this... thing around anymore.

pardon miasma (12:58:41 AM): I think we can nail wildpegasus on the My Eyebrow Is On Fire Precedent: if you can be banned for insulting an imaginary person, you can be banned for anything.

Kyliejunge (1:00:32 AM): Trying to have any kind of posting discourse with him is like arguing with a four year old. They simply don't know what their problem is. "Haha, you landed in Molasses Swamp!" "I did not!" "You're in Molasses Swamp!" "I AM NOT!" "You're in Molasses Swamp, you're in Molasses Swamp!"

Ahh the MEIOF precedent. Such memories. ;)

Ah wildpegasus, you're posts are a pain to read. Everywhere you post, you annoy. You're performance in the Loose Change thread in the CE folder is proof of how intolerable you can be. Hell, even C-Bacon is sort of tolerable when he puts his obnoxious pseudo Chomsky bullshit politics behind. Youu however, are intolerable whenever you post.

Guest wildpegasus
Ah wildpegasus, you're posts are a pain to read. Everywhere you post, you annoy. You're performance in the Loose Change thread in the CE folder is proof of how intolerable you can be. Hell, even C-Bacon is sort of tolerable when he puts his obnoxious pseudo Chomsky bullshit politics behind. Youu however, are intolerable whenever you post.

You never proved a thing in that thread.

I believe that there's a POSSIBLITY that the government or at least some people there knew the attacks were going to happen. Because it had some advantages they than decided it to let it happen or were just lethargic about it. I also strongly believe that the government is not morally reponsible to the public.

And nobody has ever given any reasonable reasons for the dogs, the explosions or the way the towers collapsed. NOBODY. Let me repeat that. NOBODY.

Now, I don't know what happened and I'm not saying what happened but what I do know is that there is a lot of suspicious stuff going around. And you know what? You don't know what exactly happened either.

If that makes me insane than so be it.

let me ammend an earlier post...the MODS are fucking with us...it's not WP fucking with us, it's the mods...they're purposely not putting a bullet in this account yet because his annoyance is amusing.

Guest Princess Leena
let me ammend an earlier post...the MODS are fucking with us...it's not WP fucking with us, it's the mods...they're purposely not putting a bullet in this account yet because his annoyance is amusing.

Indeed.

I've assumed for a while that one of the many mods who lurks or disappears has to be up to this.

He reminds me of Subby.

Let's not get hasty. He made a couple of good posts; he's still terrible.

Though, we now have people thinking a mod or mods is/are responsible for wildpegasus. Just like the subby/banders days.

it's not WP fucking with us, it's the mods...they're purposely not putting a bullet in this account yet because his annoyance is amusing.

This would require the mods to possess something resembling a sense of humor.

I think the problems with mods are that they all deal with the top of the board: The wrestling and sports folders; and rarely come to the bottom of the board. WP does nothing really bad in the wrestling folders from what i've seen, so the mods don't have a problem with him.