TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

24 Hour Superpoll

The top 3 vote-getters face off!

This poll will close in 24 hours!

The winner will be the new replacement commentator, effective immediately (Battleground)!

Final Tally:

Axis: 12

Mak Francis: 14

Cyclone Comet: 8

Edited by realitycheck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Axis! Please God, can we have someone with a character rather than Longdogger Pete without the "bid'ness"?

Not 'sure', exactly. More 'praying'. Although it wouldn't have been quite the same without Riley anyway. I loved writing that double-act.

Maybe I should come back as TKO and bring my own announce team to REALLY up the Heel meter...

If there's a tie, for the sake of not delaying Battleground any longer, people can use whichever man they want. Another poll will go up to break the tie, and the winner will assume permanent commentator status after the PPV.

If there's a tie, I'll be making an alternate account to give Mak another vote. Hey, I live in Florida. Fucking with polls is what I do.

This poll is now closed, and the people have spoken. Despite an early lead, Mak Francis overcomes a surprising surge by Axis to take the win. I'll edit the results into the Battleground card shortly.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

Sign in to follow this