TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

BourneAgain, where did you get that Futurama image from, or did you make it yourself?

There is a website called TelevisionWithoutPity.com that has a large forum for a bunch of shows. In a Futurama thread there was a link to the photo that I simply resized and uploaded to an image websight. The link could still be there. Its under the Cartoons and Kids shows section of the forums, and in the thread, if you check the history it might still be posted.

Guest NYankees

What the fuck is up with another Scarface dvd after 3 fucking years. Jesus Christ these movie studios love to ripoff the fans. I love it when people download movies illegally. Serves them right.

I don't know if anyone on this board watches "Inside the Actors Studio" but the two hour Al Pacino episode debuts tonight.

If you guys care, they have episodes of all the great 90's Nickelodeon shows on youtube. For the past few days, I've been watching nothing but Hey Dude and Are You Afraid Of The Dark? Damn I loved those shows growing up.

Comment that doesn't warrent a thread...

Sara Rue was cute when she was a little plump, now skinny she's not attractive

I need to see the before and after picks.

I saw her naked before she went skinny. My goal was complete. The only one lost was Lindsay Lohan.

I saw her naked before she went skinny. My goal was complete. The only one lost was Lindsay Lohan.

lnk plz

My computer is at BestBuy, so I'll get the review up, when I have the time to write it

Bob's been missing lately...

Gary Glitter redux?

Guest NYankees

Runaway with Donnie Walhberg was the first show axed this season. It must suck for him that his brother is in a huge hit movie and his tv show lasted 4 episodes.

for all you firefly fans

Nathan Fillion Signs Deal with Fox

Source: The Hollywood Reporter October 17, 2006

Nathan Fillion (Serenity, "Firefly") has signed a talent holding deal with Fox Broadcasting Co. and 20th Century Fox TV, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Under the pact, the studio and the network will develop a comedy or drama script for the actor. If it doesn't go to pilot, Fox and 20th TV would cast him in an existing project.

Fillion, who most recently appeared in the feature Slither, next stars in White Noise: The Light.

Take this with a grain of salt but I saw this on another website:

Apparently, VH1 are planning to do another Supergroup, this time featuring Chris Jericho on vocals, Jerry Only from the Misfits on bass, Dave Lombrdo of Slayer on drums, Mick Thompson of Slipknot on guitar, and Mick Mars of Motley Crue on guitar.

Guest netslob

agreed. i thought she was gorgeous when she was heavier, but now, she still is but not as much. shame.

Aint nothing wrong with a little extra

'word', as the kids say these days.

lnk plz

NSFW!

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/11206

thanks, dude, MUCH appreciated.

Don't know the song, but speaking of Dirt, can anyone confirm that FX is pushing back Season 6 of The Shield to March in order for Dirt to start in January? If it's true, then that sucks.