TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

Ok couple of stupid points about this season

Who else is close to giving up on Grey's Anatomy??

I just wonder how much longer ghost sex can go and the desicion to push Alex makes me seriously close to saying goodbye.

I take it that Amanda is currently running with Lindsay Lohans storyline on Ugly Betty as it just don't think it really works in the storyline that a bitchy co-worker would all of a suden becopme your room mate.

Does anyone else think that Heroes is worringly close to making Claire Bennett into this generations Wesley Crusher??

How glad are we that Dexter has ignored the third book for this year??

Am I the only person who is gonna miss Boston Legal? William Shatner is now Denny Crane to me not James T Kirk!!

Please let this be the final series of Prison Break, I don't think I could take much more

and for the UK crowd

Is there a more consistently funny show than Harry Hills TV Burp??

I just wonder how much longer ghost sex can go and the desicion to push Alex makes me seriously close to saying goodbye.

Does anyone else think that Heroes is worringly close to making Claire Bennett into this generations Wesley Crusher??

Please let this be the final series of Prison Break, I don't think I could take much more

1. I gave up on Greys in season 4, the characters are all annoying and unlikeable...except for George

2. She's always been a character on the show I've been able to ignore, never liked her. But now with this whole I'm a badass and crybaby at the same time deal...very very bad.

3. Glad they ignored books 2 AND 3. The TV series has gone in a much better direction on its own

4. Prison Break? Yeah, it's just getting silly now, seasons 1 and 2 were a lot of fun, time to end it before it gets Nip/Tuck bad

1. I gave up on Greys in season 4, the characters are all annoying and unlikeable...except for George

2. She's always been a character on the show I've been able to ignore, never liked her. But now with this whole I'm a badass and crybaby at the same time deal...very very bad.

3. Glad they ignored books 2 AND 3. The TV series has gone in a much better direction on its own

4. Prison Break? Yeah, it's just getting silly now, seasons 1 and 2 were a lot of fun, time to end it before it gets Nip/Tuck bad

And Now if you believe the gossip George is on his way out.... one more nail

Heroes desperately needs to sit down and work out which characters make internal sense and what need to be removed EVEN if they were a part of the first season, this belief that series 1 characters need to be kept so important is killing the show

Book 2 of Dexter wasn't that bad, book 3 is the drizzling shit (though I will still pick up book 4 hoping he can go back to the original excellence)

The Globes are a joke, they're not legitimate.

What do you mean they're not legitimate?

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association is only 80 members, and it's well known that you can basically buy a nomination, since they're not too hesitant on accepting gifts and favours.

The only reason people started caring about the Globes is because alcohol is served so it's unpredictable, and you had that ceremony where Ving Rhames gave his Golden Globe to Jack Lemmon, and Christine Lahti was in the bathroom.

Plus, they nominate both TV and film, so it's the one time you get them both in the same room. And they have a seperate category for comedy, to get more people to show up

Just sayin' that the Globes, unlike what you wrote, aren't the only awards show with both TV & Film in the same room. What does being on cable have to with it anyway?

Also, People's Choice Awards...

Has everyone seen the new Terminator Salvation trailer? Looks damn good.

That big robot-thing at the end has a striking resemblence to Robocop 2.....lol.

I did not laugh out loud. And there's a thread for Terminator: Salvation.

Just sayin' that the Globes, unlike what you wrote, aren't the only awards show with both TV & Film in the same room. What does being on cable have to with it anyway?

Because no one watches the SAG awards because they're on TNT. Not many people cared about the Globes when they were on TBS. Also, they serve alcohol at the Globes. For a while the show was hyped as a glorified Oscar preview and the fact that you don't know what will happen next.

There was a Terminator trailer before this movie called The Dark Knight, so I'm betting a lot of people saw it. The silence speaks volumes. Oh, well. I've been waiting for years for McG, the Auteur, to return to the director's chair.

That Terminator trailer looked God awful. The only good bit was Bale talking to the T-800 that he sends back for T2.

For an animated Finnish movie that had half its running time cut to fit the timeslot, Flight Before Christmas was okay!

Norm was also be heard in Christmas is Here Again, Wednesday on My Network TV