TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

Every season of every HBO show on DVD has been 50% off at Best Buy since the 21st, and I just found out today, the day the sale ends. So if you can get to a Best Buy tonight and want a season of Curb or something, sally forth.

I used to feel all pansy when realizing the highest grossing film of all time in America is Titanic.

But now it's okay because England's highest grossing film is Mamma Mia

HA! At least ours has tits. Take that England!

Also, since I didn't see a thread for it, Benjamin Button wasn't that great.

I used to feel all pansy when realizing the highest grossing film of all time in America is Titanic.

Urgh, I fucking hate ABBA and that bastard film.

When that film was released all you heard on the radio was fucking ABBA. Pricks.

The last 3 weeks of King of the Hill have been the same episode from this last season with the weird Order of the Arrow guy. I bet nobody in the FOX affiliate even noticed or cared.

Urgh, I fucking hate ABBA and that bastard film.

When that film was released all you heard on the radio was fucking ABBA. Pricks.

What kind of faggot hates ABBA? ABBA rules. Go fuck yourself, luke-o.

"Hell's Ground"-apparently, it's the first gory horror movie from Pakistan, and even though it doesn't have an original bone in it's body, it's still awesome. Also: Killer in a Burkha!

2 for $30 sale, I picked up Simpsons season 3 and 5. This is not very relevant. HOWEVER. Season 5 was an obvious choice, it's one of the best seasons ever (already had 4). The debate was between season 3 and 6. I think Season 6 has the better peak episodes (Itchy and Scratchy Land, Greyhounds...), but I like the overall tone of Season 3 better. Plus it has Homer at Bat, which is an all-timer, as well as Flaming Moes.

Also picked up Hotrod, Son of Rambow, No Country.. and There will be blood. Haven't watched the latter two yet, but Hodrod is still tremendous (Danny McBride as Rico is a revelation), and Son of Rambow was a bit different than I thought it would be. Still very enjoyable, had a certain charm to it, and the ending was very well done.

Demolition Man for $4 was impossible to pass up.

Bought Shaun of the Dead and, having not seen it in a while coupled with having watched (and luuved) Spaced, I suitably FREAKED OUT when I saw Jessica Stevenson (also in Rambow) and then freaked out again when I saw the scene when they mirror up in the back alley. Then I completely lost it when I saw Tyres as a zombie.

Anybody else think John Travolta is gonna re-think his religious beliefs now that his son kicked it? On that note, do Scientologists believe in the afterlife?

Considering it's very possible Scientology caused his son's death it's possible. But, it's more likely he'll just move even deeper into the scientology insanity to try and justify it.

Who needs medicine and science right? Who needs seizure medications?

Here's the last video of his son, yeah, he looks like someone who probably could've used some medical help. Not the excercise and vitamins allowed by his parents, and their cult freak religion.

Anybody else think John Travolta is gonna re-think his religious beliefs now that his son kicked it? On that note, do Scientologists believe in the afterlife?

No.

Apparently Jet Travolta was autistic, but Scientologists don't believe in autism, so sucks for him

This vitamins and exercise Scientology bullshit has to stop.

Jenny McCarthy was doing her phony outraged propoganda act on TV a few weeks ago against immunizations and she sounded awfully like a Scientologist (again with the vitamins and lots of exercise)

Watching that video I feel real sorry for that kid

Man, it's too bad Moral Orel had to end... but what they were going for just doesn't work as a 11 minute cartoon for most people.

Drinky Crow and Superjail are pretty awesome. Love the Drinky Crow animation style, it's almost acid-trip like.

"Christmas on Mars" was kind of fucked up.

Holy shit, I've been waiting years to see this. To the top of my Netflix queue it goes.

EDIT: Damn, it's a long wait too. :(

They screened it on campus, it was in-fucking-sane. Given the Flaming Lips, I expected weird, but there were times it was almost Eraserhead weird.

It took a few weeks, but its finally coming in the mail tomorrow. Been dying to see this forever.

Nancy Grace is now covering Jett Travolta's death. She's questioning on how he died. I really really hate Nancy Grace.