TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

I only got a couple laughs out of it. Not as good as the first...which was just ok anyway

Fair enough. I was sure I was going to hate it because things like the whole government plot annoy me more than make me laugh. But I still find the two main characters improbably likeable, and everything with NPH was great.

I was really hoping Christian would go for vampire or try to find a werewolf in LA to bite him. Both would have been more interesting attempts.

But the ending to the cancer storyline is....it's in remission, you're fine, you married a ugly possible lesbian instead of the horribly pale comparison of herself Kimber. Oops! Sorry dude, our bad!

And Sean getting into nitrous at the end? Seriously, THAT is the direction that will be established? God damn, when does the Nip/Tuck musical episode happen so he can sing the dentist song from Little Shop.

It never recovered from the Carver horrible ending, it just has continued to plummet since.

They make it impossible for Sean or Christian to sleep with someone that isn't crazy.

I think I'll watch this trainwreck through till the end...but it's just bad

I hope they superimpose "This episode is dedicated to all plastic surgeons across America! Keep reaching for that rainbow!" over the last frame of that episode. And of course....

Wwe remaking Chuck Norris classic "Missing in Action"...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...719d56817ed998b

Missing in Action" is being discovered again.

The Chuck Norris Vietnam pic is being developed as a co-production by MGM and the WWE primarily for home video. Jeremy Passmore, who also penned the story for MGM's "Red Dawn" theatrical remake, is on board to write the script with partner Andre Fabrizio.

The original "Missing in Action" centered on Col. James Braddock (Norris), a POW of the Viet Cong who escapes Southeast Asia and heads back to liberate other U.S. captives. Two other pics were released after MGM's 1984 hit, including a prequel and a sequel, during the next four years.

The new film will be updated to reflect modern military realities and will be set during the current Iraq War. World Wrestling Entertainment, which has beefed up film development under its WWE Studios banner, will produce the new "Missing" pic along with Andrew Stevens ("Heist"). WWE is behind the upcoming Fox Atomic release "12 Rounds," starring pro wrestler John Cena.

The "Missing" project is one of three deals for the suddenly hot Passmore and Fabrizio, who are repped by Paradigm, Adam Goldworm's new banner Aperture Entertainment and lawyer Rob Szymanski.

In addition to "Missing," the writers are penning an adaptation of the video game "Stranglehold" for John Woo banner Lion Rock Entertainment. "Stranglehold" is based on the Woo action pic "Hard Boiled," which revolves around mobsters in Hong Kong and Chicago. The game was released in 2007, while the movie, starring Chow Yun-Fat, was released 15 years earlier and became a hit on several continents.

Passmore also penned the biological thriller "Summer's End," which Platinum Dunes is developing at Rogue, as well as "Dawn." Like the revived "Missing," that movie will take a military threat from another era and give it a modern twist.

The duo also have sold a Las Vegas-set action pic titled "The Prince" to genre banner Echo Lake Entertainment. That company is producing the supernatural thriller "The Ward" for John Carpenter to direct, with the iconic helmer also eyeing "Prince" as a directing vehicle. Rick Jacobs will produce "The Prince."

MGM has been developing a host of remakes based on its vast library, with "The Three Stooges" and "RoboCop" among its more high-profile projects.

So who attempts to replace Chuck Norris? I assume Cena is deemed theatre release level, so I doubt he'd be tapped for a direct to video production. Ted Dibiase was a surprise choice for the Marine sequel, so it really could be anybody. I'll predict Batista or MVP gets the role.

Yeah. I'm sold, and from what I understand this isn't even movie footage, but test footage they cleaned up and turned in to a teaser. Not very clear, but the clear video looks like it was shot from about 200 yards away by a drunk, so I figured this would be the better choice.

Most Reluctant Autograph Givers:

TIE: 01. Megan Fox

TIE: 01. John C. Reilly

02. William Shatner

03. Will Ferrell

04. Gwyneth Paltrow

05. Tobey Maguire

06. Steve Carell

07. Tom Hanks

08. Adam Sandler

09. Cameron Diaz

10. Nicole Kidman

http://amiannoying.com/(S(fltkc145r...ollection=11094

Most Willing Autograph Givers:

01. Jay Leno

02. George Clooney

03. Matt Damon

04. Rosario Dawson

05. John Travolta

06. Martin Sheen

07. Mark Wahlberg

08. Jack Nicholson

09. Angelina Jolie

10. Brad Pitt

http://www.amiannoyingornot.com/(S(...ollection=11095

I've heard Will Ferrell has turned into a dick since he left SNL. Steve Carell is a dick.

The Sandler one is absolutely not true, the guy always signs and takes pictures for everyone. When I met Hanks, he was nice.

On the Most Willing, I've only met Clooney and Travolta, both of whom are really nice.

I take it that if I ever run into Ringo, he won't sign any of my Shining Time Station VHS cassettes?

Damn.

The idea of George Carlin doing that gig is still pretty mind boggling.

Guest Smues
Is it just me or does this Kings show on NBC look like an overindulgent piece of shit?

"As the king, I can offer you anything, even half of the king's kingdom. King."

It's not just you.

I take it that if I ever run into Ringo, he won't sign any of my Shining Time Station VHS cassettes?

Damn.

The idea of George Carlin doing that gig is still pretty mind boggling.

Ironically enough that show was the introduction to both Carlin and Starr for me. Imagine my surprise as I got older and saw Ringo was apart of one of the most influential bands in history and Carlin was one of the most influential comedians in history.

Is it just me or does this Kings show on NBC look like an overindulgent piece of shit?

"As the king, I can offer you anything, even half of the king's kingdom. King."

It's not just you.

It's got that cocksucker Al Swearengen in it, so I'm at least going to give it a chance.

I started to wonder something last night after watching a re-run of "That 70's Show". I started to wonder if the characters Bob Kelso from "Scrubs" has any relation to Kelso from "That 70's Show"? I normally would have never wondered this but while I was watching "That 70's show", and Kelso did the same "What has two thumbs" joke that Bob Kelso normally does on Scrubs. Maybe it's just a fluke but something I just randomly noticed and started wondering.