TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Sooo who is Leena really?

Speaking of Mike, has anyone seen the Duke Lacrosse thread at The Pit? Looks like our little Mike turned into quite the monster. I think he needs some sort of professional help before he either kills someone or gets killed for saying the wrong thing in the wrong place.

Guest wildpegasus
motherfucking*

Looks like you're the fake. Irony at its best.

For anyone who thinks Leena is fake please explain that french kiss picture.

There's an easy solution. I don't know exactly what's involved in the process, but someone fucks Leena in the end.

Yeah, the back end.

This thread is just mole being mole.

Wait, I get it now. Let's re-name this thread "Leena impersonates all the infamous posters in TSM's history." Do you next.

If Leena's going to do anyone, I think it should be niskie. He deserves it.

"Hi, I'm Niskie. I like to have women vacate every possible bodily fluid onto me, but for some reason a lot of people don't like me."

There's an easy solution. I don't know exactly what's involved in the process, but someone fucks Leena in the end.

Id run to the front of the line and volunteer but with my luck she would be a 45 year old dude, so I'll just stay where I am.

Besides..she's no Mickie James.

I refuse to belive there are people on this board who aren't able to put a picture on a computer.

I refuse to belive there are people on this board who aren't able to put a picture on a computer.

I could post a pic, but it would take the effort of me going to my friends place and taking a picture from his webcam. To do all that work just to prove a point to a message board is kinda pathetic. When I buy a webcam, I'll post a picture.

No digital camera and usb cable then no?

No Digital Camera(I'm ghetto and have to resort to buying disposable camera's and taking it to Wal-Mart), and WTF is a USB Cable?

No digital camera and usb cable then no?

No Digital Camera(I'm ghetto and have to resort to buying disposable camera's and taking it to Wal-Mart), and WTF is a USB Cable?

Anyone that has access to the internet should know what a USB cable is, My grandmother knows what one is, and she doesn't even own a computer.

Yeah I own a USB Cable, but it's for my brothers MP3 Player.

I don't own a Digital Camera though. Don't have a good printer to print images on, so I perfer to take my disposable camera to Wal-Mart.

Either way, you wont see a picture of the great EHME until he decides to buy a digital camera, or he is at his friends house and decides to take one.

Leena > Mickie James

Niskie's Leena love is getting out of hand again.

And, doing tech support, I've learned about 65% of people don't know what a USB cable is.