TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Sooo who is Leena really?

I SHAVE IT ALL!

Guest wildpegasus

Edit -- I actually feel extreamly guilty over my extreamly difficult requirements for hotness is a female. It's one of my faults as a person. I just hide it well.

How do you explain the trainwreck that was the "MySpace Would You?" thread?

I lied some. Remember when I said I feel guilty over my requirements for hotness? Well, I'm a nice guy and don't lke to hurt anyone's feelings so I said yes to everyone just in case they came to the thread and saw people commenting about their pictures.

That being said, I'm not lying about Leena. She is freaking hot.

i saw her, or him, or whatever it was! 5' 6" @ approx 313Lbs.

j/k I am lenna, ok... jokes out.

That was a weird double post, was it intentional ?

It sounds like you have the Shawn Bradley syndrome Carnival.

Yes, I was attempting a joke.

No, actually, I got disconnected right after clicking the "Add Reply" button. I clicked it again after logging back on. Not the first time I've done it, probably not the last.

Guest Princess Leena
i saw her, or him, or whatever it was! 5' 6" @ approx 313Lbs.

j/k I am lenna, ok... jokes out.

Spell my name right for once, bot.

Thanks,

Leena.

How come Leena doesn't have any friends on MySpace other than TSMers and random old dudes?

u r dum

Let's see if I can set this shit straight...

Why would someone make a photoshop account with numerous pictures, a few message board accounts, a Myspace account, a full story about a fictional life, their injuries over time in detail, and many other accounts all over the net, JUST for a gimmick?

Whoever that person is... is the saddest motherfucker I have ever seen.

Leena is real. The End. Move on.

Guest Princess Leena

This thread needs the soup or cereal treatment, but I doubt we're getting it.

Therefore, I'll go back to copying random Mike/Marney posts. Which I strangely enjoy doing, for some reason.

I'm telling you guys, if you have a Cici's in your town, go to it. They have the best damn pizza buffet in the world. The desert pizzas are out of this world too. Chocolate pizza. Vanilla pizza. Damn, it's the shit.

Guest Felonies!
Why would someone make a photoshop account with numerous pictures, a few message board accounts, a Myspace account, a full story about a fictional life, their injuries over time in detail, and many other accounts all over the net, JUST for a gimmick?

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showuser=3049

Guest Princess Leena

I knew that was coming as soon as I saw Last Post Apr 20 2006, 09:36 PM

In: Sooo who is Leena really?

By: Felonies!

So are you :)

Thanks man.

I unignored you on accident. Thanks for reminding me, all of you.

I'm telling you guys, if you have a Cici's in your town, go to it. They have the best damn pizza buffet in the world. The desert pizzas are out of this world too. Chocolate pizza. Vanilla pizza. Damn, it's the shit.

CiCi's is a shithole, pure and simple. Cheap, rat infested pizza designed to suit to noisy tasteless children and cheapo middle age men wearing t-shirts two sizes too small who sadly salivate over gimmicked pizza's where the intention is to create the most digusting and unhealthy mix of toppings for human consumption.

I hope you choke on your chicken alfredo bacon strawberry pizza.

Guest wildpegasus

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showuser=3049

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am real. I don't know what I can do for proof so I'll leave it as this. You think up of something and I'll see if I can prove myself

Guest Princess Leena
Leena is what, 6'2" 160#?

Someone want to do the radio math on that one? :)

What is radio math.

Guest Princess Leena

The law IS stupid in this area. If the girl is saying "yes", even while drunk, IT IS NOT FUCKING RAPE. Period. It's a poor judgment on her part. That you and Eric are unable to tell the difference between "drunk" and "unconscious" is sad and intellectually dishonest, which is one of the rare times any derivative of the word "intellectual" will be used in association with either one of you two.

"Drunk" means intoxicated. It does not mean unconscious. It does not mean unable to move. You see, if she was unconscious, then the whole being naked part ALONE could not be consensual, which means everything from that point forward could not be either.

Asking for a girl to say "No" is NOT too much to ask. "No". Really, not a hard concept. It is unmitigated bullshit that she can lie there, have sex --- and then later decide "You know, that was against my will". If you do not make your will known, then honestly, fuck you. If you're going to lie there, allow a man to take off your clothes and fuck you and not even once HINT that you don't want to have sex, then the man has no possible means of knowing. Again, unless you want a Puritanical world where you have to get verbal permission for every step (which was infamously done at Antioch College). And considering the whackjob fetishes Vyce has admitted to, he might wish to avoid that route.

And, because I have to deal with the short bus here, THE GIRL IS CONSCIOUS. Again, I can actually differentiate the concept of "intoxication" and the concept of "being unconscious" ---- something the tree hugger and the lawyer apparently are not quite sharp enough to grasp. Maybe in due time, but that it highly unlikely.

And I'd LOVE to see how they determined that 58% of all rapes are unreported. The methodology of these studies are always good for a laugh. I buy that as much as I buy the studies on "deaths by smoking" (if you live with a smoker and die, you died via smoking) or "deaths due to handguns in the house". Feel free to bring forth. Again, how many people actually LOOKED at how they got the "1 in 4 girls get raped" figure? I know how they got the numbers --- but how many people just blindly recited the absurd and illogical numbers (never mind that 1/4 of the women listed as being "raped" in that study actually felt they were raped --- even odder, 42% of the "rape victims" in the study had sex with the "attacker" again).

I won't even mention the other equally absurd numbers, such as only "16% of rapes ger reported" (http://sa.rochester.edu/masa/stats.php) --- wow, even worse than you thought, huh Vyce?.

In 1990, there were either 102,560 rapes (FBI) OR 683,000 (Nat'l Victims Center). Which number do you go with?

Just because you think it's evil to ask for actual proof does not make it so.

Read this piece: http://www.leaderu.com/real/ri9502/sommers.html

Mike, I always thought you were an opinionated, intelligent guy, with whom I often disagreed, and could be a bit of a jerk, and had a flair for arcane insults.

In this thread, you have proven yourself to be an evil little shit, who doesn't give a damn about anyone. I didn't think I could be made angry by something someone said on a message board, but, kudos, you proved me wrong.

Yes, because a concern of men being falsely accused of rape is so ridiculous. NEVER happens.

Again, those lacrosse players should just ACCEPT a prison term, even though they likely did nothing, just because people too dim-witted to read above a 3rd grade level think so.

Remind to never recommend Vyce as a defense lawyer. Ever.

You worthless sack of shit. You worthless, worthless, sack of shit. Fuck you.

Ah, the text of your first birthday card from your mom. How sweet.

P.S: It's almost Friday, put out an amber alert in South Carolina. Mike's gonna be out on the streets, looking for some good old RAPE! YEAH!

Unlike the lot of you here, I don't need a girl to be bombed to have sex with her. Unlike the lot of you, I don't even GO to bars. I don't even drink.

And considering that verbal coercion is rape (look it up), odds are you've raped far more people than I've ever considered, twinkles.

No, she's quotting me and Mike from the Pit. Fuck even responding to that piece of shit. I said everything I had to say.

Telling Eric his raped friend should have kept her legs shut. Just a wonderful human being.

Worthless.

EDIT: or maybe not. She's doing a hell of a Mike impersonation. Scary even. In fact? It is Mike! Mike couldn't even respond in the Pit.

... Mike? I still hate you. You're still a worthless sack of shit.

couldn't even quote me correctly.

I called HIM an evil little shit. Maybe I should rethink that hurtful statement...

MikeSC is an evil little shit.