TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Sooo who is Leena really?

Wow, and just when I thought my opinion of Mike couldn't get any lower. I wouldn't piss on that guy if he was on fire, but I'd sure as hell pour some more kero on the fucker.

Mike loves to argue. That's about the long and short of it. It doesn't matter what, he'll find something to argue about.

Even if you happen to agree with him on something, he'll find something to argue about.

"Mike, I agree with you 100%"

"NO I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND!"

This board is a better place for having banned that idiot

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
EHME is clearly mike.

Lets get him fellas

dogpile.jpg

fish01.jpg

Hot.

Yummy?

Why would someone make a photoshop account with numerous pictures, a few message board accounts, a Myspace account, a full story about a fictional life, their injuries over time in detail, and many other accounts all over the net, JUST for a gimmick?

Whoever that person is... is the saddest motherfucker I have ever seen.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showuser=3049

Swish!

I'm telling you guys, if you have a Cici's in your town, go to it. They have the best damn pizza buffet in the world. The desert pizzas are out of this world too. Chocolate pizza. Vanilla pizza. Damn, it's the shit.

This is true. Plus, they have bitchin' pasta. I can go load up a plate with whatever pasta I want, and add either marinara, alfredo sauce, or even better--a mix of the two.

Leena is a glorified troll who claims to have tits.

Guest The Satanic Angel
Leena is a glorified troll who claims to have tits.

Show us your tits?

re: Leena

it can go 50/50 on her...as mentioned before: either she really is a chick or she's a dude that really REALLY needs a life has had needed one for at least 3 years now.

I'm going to go ahead and weigh in on the side of her being female because she displays tendancies (through posts) that any married guy or a guy with a live in girlfriend should be able to point out and say "yep, that's a chick"

on the other hand, if it's a guy, he could be so well schooled on the quirks of being a woman that he's just that damn good enough to mimmick the mannerrisms (which I highly doubt)...and no, being gay is not the answer because even gay men can't properly duplicate a woman's quirks.

I'm of the thought that really, who cares? It's not like anyone here will be fucking him or her anyway.

If Leena IS a guy, then that is the most clever AND most pathetic gimmick ever!

I'm going to go ahead and weigh in on the side of her being female because she displays tendancies (through posts) that any married guy or a guy with a live in girlfriend should be able to point out and say "yep, that's a chick"

on the other hand, if it's a guy, he could be so well schooled on the quirks of being a woman that he's just that damn good enough to mimmick the mannerrisms (which I highly doubt)...and no, being gay is not the answer because even gay men can't properly duplicate a woman's quirks.

To be a guy hitting the marks of acting like a woman like this, even nailing those small ones I have never seen a guy EVER be able to try to fake, then she'd have to be a guy who is currently a serial killer. Fuck too much time on their hands, if Leena is a guy in a gimmick then track the IP and call the US district attorney cause we found the motherfucking Zodiac killer.

Leena a woman, Mike lost his fucking mind and WP is at the point where I seriously think he'd fuck a 5'0, 315 pound woman with a peg leg, a club foot and more upper body hair than Bigfoot if she'd say yes. And nothing wrong with WP or Leena, they are good people. Mike, he is just so far gone he took out the forest full of trees and set the corn field behind on fire.

Guest Princess Leena
I'm of the thought that really, who cares? It's not like anyone here will be fucking him or her anyway.

Your Nebraska buddy disagrees!

And like I've always said... everyone is welcome to visit me here in Tempe. Only in public places, however. You are wrestling fans, after all. And, of course, you roll the dice hoping I'm in a good mood the day of meeting me.

Guest Princess Leena

Oh, and whoever here is KevinMalton, please return to The Pit.

Post daily in CE. Thanks.

And like I've always said... everyone is welcome to visit me here in Tempe. Only in public places, however. You are wrestling fans, after all. And, of course, you roll the dice hoping I'm in a good mood the day of meeting me.

You are in Tempe? Is the heat as bad as it is in Phoenix? I was in Phoenix for two days and I lost about five pounds from sweating. That place is a fucking furnace.

Agrees with Slayer. Most of us are wrestling fans; some of us are now former-fans.

And I'll be the first to say it: I'd have sex with Leena even if she is a guy living a gimmick. Someone that plays the gimmick that well deserves some niskie in them.

And I only say that because I'm pretty certain that she's a she.

Guest Princess Leena

You are in Tempe? Is the heat as bad as it is in Phoenix? I was in Phoenix for two days and I lost about five pounds from sweating. That place is a fucking furnace.

Just as bad. Maybe a little worse, since it's just south of Phoenix.

The heat is just starting here... getting into the 90s, near 100 this week. I love it, though. :)

Carnival can be dellusional at times...I just smack him around when that happens.

Why is he delusional for thinking he can badonkadonk me?

I'm not THAT much better than the random 15-year old Nebraska hottiez he bangs.

X

X.

You're ALL wrestling fans. Even the HD people. Even Marney. ALL OF YOU.

Why is he delusional for thinking he can badonkadonk me?

I'm not THAT much better than the random 15-year old Nebraska hottiez he bangs.

It's not that you're better; it's that you're further away.

And isn't "badonkadonk" black-speak for the ass? He's going to ass you?!?

Guest Felonies!

Leena, do I have a chance with you. I can't believe I've actually asked this.

Guys, it's a real girl. They do exist. Just because one of them doesn't happen to fit into your female stereotypes doesn't mean it's a con.

Doesunt make logic Art.