TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

I want to kill God

Hey, I scrolled over that link and saw the name of the page. Look before you leap, boys and girls.

Oh, and two words: Rainbow. Kiss.

I believe that by this point, anyone who clicks on anything Rant links to knows exactly what's on the other side, and gets exactly what they deserve.

Quoted for Emphasis

Fucking a chick on her period can be fun.

Shit feels better for the guy and the girl, in all my experiences.

I know you're lying, and it's not even funny to joke about it. Not from a moral point of view, from a disgusting point of view.

I came in here earlier, checked what the link was and avoided it, forgot about it, came back in and clicked on the link.

Damn.

Fucking a chick on her period can be fun.

Shit feels better for the guy and the girl, in all my experiences.

I know you're lying, and it's not even funny to joke about it. Not from a moral point of view, from a disgusting point of view.

I'm dead serious, man.

I've even went down on a chick while she was raggin' before.

Not something I would reccomend.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Sex is best during menstruation.

Can I assume that anyone who thinks sex during a woman's period is gross also dislikes anal sex?

Can I assume that anyone who thinks sex during a woman's period is gross also dislikes anal sex?

The only reason it's not cool is the messyness.

Guest The Satanic Angel
Marry me.

I do.

A woman's period lasts (on average) five to seven days. Get to know how your woman's flow is because unless she's RAGING hormones, she'll only be 'messy' two or three days. The other two to four days you should be fucking like rabbits. Or take a shower together, cum clean (ah hah!).

EDIT:

A woman's less likely to be a bitch if she gets sex during her period. Feel good endorphins and stuff. Just do it.

I believe that by this point, anyone who clicks on anything Rant links to knows exactly what's on the other side, and gets exactly what they deserve.

I was saying this two years ago.

Hey Sandy, haven't seen you much lately, holla at a playa.

Marry me.

I do.

A woman's period lasts (on average) five to seven days. Get to know how your woman's flow is because unless she's RAGING hormones, she'll only be 'messy' two or three days. The other two to four days you should be fucking like rabbits. Or take a shower together, cum clean (ah hah!).

EDIT:

A woman's less likely to be a bitch if she gets sex during her period. Feel good endorphins and stuff. Just do it.

I've done it before even towards the end like you said and it's just.. eh. Usually we would just have anal instead when it got to that point.

Guest The Satanic Angel

If she likes it that way, by all means. ;)

And for the record, I'd say 80% of the pics on that site are doctored.

See? A femal peerspecrtive on the matter, I win! Yay, and stuff........

there's nothing WRONG with fucking chicks on the rag, I just choose not to...I can wait it out a week.

"I've left hos bedrooms that looked like murda scenes!"

Guest The Satanic Angel
I doubt I know any women that would want to contimplate having sex during there period. What possesed you to try it Satanic Angel?

I was living with my beau at the time, we were going at it like rabbits every night for two weeks. Toward the end of this time, I got my period, so we were doing anal. I got tired of anal and my 'flow' was light, I was clean, so we went normal. It ended just like the anal had, he went and cleaned up afterward. Only happened a couple times after that, but I always made sure if the mood struck, my cooter was clean.

We showered together a lot.

Like rabbits..

Needless to say, a chick would have to be really open about herself.. and I'm obviously not..