TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

Battleground Word count thread

A good 3K or so up until now, but with it being a 30 minute iron man match and me not even hitting the first pin yet (out of a planned 27 pinfalls) I'd expect a good K or more before I'm done ;)

I'm thinking a few people here (including me) have to remember this boards idiotic cut off limit for PMs :( don't want to have a ClusterFuck repeat

.. none.

Is anyone surprised? Honestly?

I mirror this report.

Totally honest, I'm not ready to write. I didn't ask to be put back on the card.

But...

We'll see.

About 4k and at this rate, I'm heading for 20k. Groan.

Sweet zombie Christ.

Technically 800, but I dumped about 3.5k on the floor and started over.

Something around 3600, and hopefully, I'm just starting to reach the middle. 8-ish k sounds about right, so, like most of my matches, I'll fall short at around 7250. Might beef up the beginning some, though.

Hork!

I think everyone knows how much i've done.

Starting now though, so hopefully i'll be able to add something here soon besides a new way to say zero like i do every word-count thread.

1.7k. Will this take an exponential rise? Will I give up and Landon have an aneurysm because he could have written "Landon enters and JJ lays down and Landon pins him for 10 counts yay for Maddix" instead of 20,000 words? Only time will tell.

But it's not the second one.

10K and I've now got the rest of the match plotted out as well, hard to say where it'll end up

Kudos to IL for a stipulation that ensures that there is never a dull moment in the match *thumbs up*

4.5k. A damn good 4.5k, I think, but 4.5k.

Don't want to overshadow Blank-IL or the main event, after all.

See even Landon gives you cudos for an awesome stipulation, and he's writing a totally diffferent match :D

And current count? Oh lord I can't believe I've written all this since Friday morning is all I'm going to say cause I'm probably less than a K from completion

*Edit* Finished the match I never thought I'd actually finish - it's a good chunk of change, longest individual match I've ever written (not 25K like I did combined for the CF PPV but for 3 days of writing it's damn long)

Will Maddix learn what it feels like to have someone suggest a long, complicated stip to you and then no-show? ;)

I'm telling ya, FTF 05 comes back to haunt us both matey... :)

Will Maddix learn what it feels like to have someone suggest a long, complicated stip to you and then no-show? ;)

I'm telling ya, FTF 05 comes back to haunt us both matey... :)

No. I may have to tack on a 10-count roll-up, but no.

6169. I expect to finish around 9-10k, depends on if I can get an extension or not.

This now stands at 7k. For those of you keeping track, barring my ten minute shower, that's about 1k in twenty minutes. I'm haulin' some fuckin' ass, kids.

Sign in to follow this