TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

We Need A Leader.

As anyone who's been in Site Feedback has noticed how detached the ruling class is from us, the common posters. So detached are they that they're barely even seen, leaving all of us to fend for ourselves. I say NO MORE. It's grassroots time.

Nominate an ombudsman in 3... 2... 1... GO!

<-----

I.

Come on, don't you want a reactionary, hate-everything type guy to watch over you?

I.

Come on, don't you want a reactionary, hate-everything type guy to watch over you?

<-----

Guest Felonies!
Okay maybe not. But just say the title out loud, say it like you mean it. Sure sounds cool. But I don't think we really need one that badly. I just love the word "ombudsman."

As anyone who's been in Site Feedback has noticed how detached the ruling class is from us, the common posters. So detached are they that they're barely even seen, leaving all of us to fend for ourselves. I say NO MORE. It's grassroots time.

Oh man, it's Slapkotz

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Bob Barron is already the voice of the people. And he has CWM to help him point out everything that is wrong. They're like Batman and Robin...or something.

...I disagree with Barron 95% of the time.

Guest Felonies!

Oh man, it's Slapkotz

One is still standing, the other can't stand up under his own power

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Kotz complains about the Pit guys and then makes a thread that easily could have come from them. Nice.

God damn, niskie is on fire today.

I wish I could say that literally.