TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carnival

Gimmicks....

The only good gimmicks were Metal Ed, Polkaroo and the original ABOBO

"Face it, Metal Ed is not walking through that door. Abobo is not walking through that door and Polkaroo is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to get stale and old..."

The modding staff gets bored : Part 2

Lemmycakes was great. Banned way before his time.

I also liked The Real WCW only because he created a MySpace page that played the Mr. Belvedere theme song. That idea was inspired.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Make some mods whose only job is to find out what new accounts are for gimmicks and make sure they don't get approved.

If Admin has ASKED people to stop making gimmicks and TOLD them what would happen if it continued then most people would have complied.

This was a thread for us to fondly remember gimmicks, not for whiney haters to narc on them.

hate hate hate hate

niskie's on fire cuz Carnival said so

oh, I have 1 more gimmick, nl5xsk1

feel free to kill it.

I am wildpegasus. That's why I keep asking you to delete it, because every time I go on the net, I'm further tempted to lie.

As of right now, we aren’t deleting them or things, but will not approve future multiple accounts. I have got several PMs and IMs on AIM on the issue and we will continue to look into this issue further. In the mean time, don’t bother turning your self in.  just enjoy your multiple accounts.

Thank You Admin

Even though my gimmicks are dead :(

Guest Tuxedo Mask

I'll admit it... I have a seperate gimmick account. In the name of the moon, I shall punish myself.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Please give me a break, kind sir. I just recently recovered memories of my past in a chaotic battle over 7 crystals, was turned evil, then re-converted good.. but that's not really worth discussing now.