TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

What are UFO's: A poll and discussion

39 members have voted

1. 1. What are UFO's

• At least some are Alien Being vehicles
    • Various Top Secret Aircraft worldwide
    • Natural Objects (Space junk, planets etc)
    • Swamp gas
    • Massive Hoax
    • Hallucinations
    • other (specify)
    • Satan's New Minions (see post)
    • La Parka

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Here's what gets me:

If there were aliens advanced enough to come and visit us, it makes sense that they'd do one of the following:

1. Destroy us all.

2. Make peaceful contact.

Considering that neither has happened, I lean towards badass top secret aircraft.

Guest Vitamin X

Wouldn't it also make sense to do observation, or also that their methods at communication are probably different than ours?

I'm trying to think of it like we would handle being the extraterrestrials. Knowing humankind, we'd probably attempt to befriend them while slaughtering them all the same.

Well multiple theories state that contact has been made. Hitler and Truman are 2 of the most frequent mentions when these theories are passed about (Hitler gained technology, Truman talked w/ the survivors of the Roswell crash in 1947)

Oh yeah, they can also be visiting us from other dimensions in which case it's not a matter of distance at all. Or maybe they're us from the future, and UFOs are time machines! That explains the no contact, because they don't want to disturb the space/time continum!!

Flying Saucers was designed by male scientists working for the Secret Service. When the Secret Service was first created it was so secret nobody knew it existed. I watched this male scientist on tv say that he knew what the flying saucers were in pictures and videos because he helped design it. He showed a small model of a saucer that he had worked on and showed how it flies. The reason why flying saucers light up is because of the huge amount of energy that it uses and what kind of energy it uses and this energy makes it rise from the ground to straight up into the air. When you watch the video of this demonstration, it all starts to make sense.

Their is very old black and white footage of many flying saucers flying around unsuccessfully in the desert when it was first being worked on. Before one of the scientists who helped create flying saucers died awhile back, he told a friend of his "You would not believe what they are working on in the desert....its years ahead of our time. I'm guessing a bunch of the flying saucers moving around very quickly in the sky that was caught on video and being discussed heavily in the media not too long ago is what the scientist was talking about.

As far as the triangle ones go that have been mistaken as UFO's, they have already been proven to be the new aircrats that are that shaped.

This is just retarded.

Of course they're government built vehicles reverse engineered from alien technology! How could you believe anything else?

Lunacy!

This year the national news channels reported that a scientist from Florida created a small flying saucer that can be used in space and for other things. The scientist from Florida attended a NASA convention in Ohio to show his invention. They said in the news that the military were very interested in his invention.

My previous post was accidently posted twice and their doesn't seem to be a delete button. I guess I'll just go on to say that I do believe that their is life in the universe other that whats on Earth but I think that their is enough evidence to suggest that the UFO's are aircrafts. Some photos and videos are a hoax but flying saucers are real.

Why have they been working on them so long? What's the purpose? If they're working now, why aren't they using them? Or are they using them for their designed purpose and we just don't know what that is? Why not admit that they created them? Not like it gives rivals any information to help them build their own by simply admitting that they have them. Why are they mutating cows? WHY!? How long are they going to keep them a mystery? If in another 20 years nobody has taken claim to the UFOs are we to believe they're STILL a top secret work in progress? WHAT ABOUT THE COWS?

I was going to mention crop circles but didn't want to go off topic but crop circles have already been proven to man made. The guys who worked on crop crcles have been on national television.

I have heard about the sick way cows have been killed and I'm pretty sure that some really messed up in the head people are responsible for that. However, the way cows are killed normally isn't much better.

Anyway, I think they are just testing and trying to advance flying saucers and trying hard to not get it out in the open yet. I do agree that the government/s do need to talk about this subject more often and more openly.

Area 51 is still a mystery and nobody can get nowhere near it because of the security.

Do the aliens have their own version of a TSM forum?

If you mean aliens as in illegal aliens that sneaked into the U.S then yes. They sure do. :lol:

Why have they been working on them so long? What's the purpose? If they're working now, why aren't they using them? Or are they using them for their designed purpose and we just don't know what that is? Why not admit that they created them? Not like it gives rivals any information to help them build their own by simply admitting that they have them. Why are they mutating cows? WHY!? How long are they going to keep them a mystery? If in another 20 years nobody has taken claim to the UFOs are we to believe they're STILL a top secret work in progress? WHAT ABOUT THE COWS?

I highly suggest the "UFOs and the National Security State" documentary. Concerning cattle mutilations, it offers the explanation that the goverment if conducting the mutilations in order to give credence to the extraterstial hypothesis as a cover for test flights of experimental aircraft. It cites witnesses who saw a helicopter hovering over their ranch, only latter to find mutilated cattle. Their was also rope burns and trama on the cow suggested it was lifted into the air by rope and then dropped.

People who claim that they saw aliens and/or being touched by them may have had sleep paralysis where you are half awake and half asleep.

People who claim that they saw aliens and/or being touched by them may have had sleep paralysis where you are half awake and half asleep.

And then the small metalic implants that Doctors have been removed are ????

I was going to mention crop circles but didn't want to go off topic but crop circles have already been proven to man made. The guys who worked on crop crcles have been on national television.

I have heard about the sick way cows have been killed and I'm pretty sure that some really messed up in the head people are responsible for that. However, the way cows are killed normally isn't much better.

Ray Wallace admitted to faking Bigfoot tracks and pictures, but he sure as hell didn't fake them 18,000 feet in the air on top of a barren mountain top where tracks have been found (My point being that just cause its possible to be faked, doesn't mean all cases are fakes) Same can be said about hauntings.

Cows in factories aren't drained of blood with surgical precesion (sp?)

WHAT ABOUT THE COWS?

I highly suggest the "UFOs and the National Security State" documentary. Concerning cattle mutilations, it offers the explanation that the goverment if conducting the mutilations in order to give credence to the extraterstial hypothesis as a cover for test flights of experimental aircraft. It cites witnesses who saw a helicopter hovering over their ranch, only latter to find mutilated cattle. Their was also rope burns and trama on the cow suggested it was lifted into the air by rope and then dropped.

That one case doesn't disprove the hundreds of others that do not bare similar marks and injuries.

Man, you're really serious about this, aintcha Brody.

My basic outlook is that I wish stuff like UFOs and Bigfeets and Loch Ness Monster and such all really did exist. It would make for a more unpredictable and less boring world. But until hard proof turns up, I'm assuming that they're probably myths and hoaxes.

I've had sleep paralysis. In my experience, it doesn't cause hallucinations.

Also, in a bit of seriousness, I've always pondered: Do people that live in haunted houses jerk off? Even when I lock the door, I'm paranoid enough that someone is going to catch me, let alone opening my eyes in the middle of a jack session to see some creep from the civil war staring at me.

You don't hallucinate when you experience sleep paralysis. You're dreaming but your eyes are opened. The Loch Ness Monster was proven to be a hoax a lot of years ago.

I do believe in supernatural happenings. I have seen my stuffed little animal fly half way across the room as I was on my way out of my room. Nobody was around...it was just me in the room. I gave the stuffed little animal to a dog. I won that stuffed animal from a toy machine too. :(

You don't hallucinate when you experience sleep paralysis. You're dreaming but your eyes are opened. The Loch Ness Monster was proven to be a hoax a lot of years ago.

The "Surgeon's Photo" is believed to have been faked, but again, one false case doesn't negate the other cases by proxy

Lake monsters are believed to be in many of the Great Lakes as well as other water beds throughout the world.

I've always woundered if there's any alien ghosts haunting the Roswell crash site.

Spirits are generally considered a soul that is unwilling, or unaware that it is dead, or the 2nd theory is that when ghosts are always seen in the same area, its actually kind of a cosmic energy "movie" of sorts where a person's life energy is trapped at a cartain scene or point in their life and it just is replayed like a loop

UFOs: The Real History

This is about how real flying saucers were developed secretly ...right under our noses. The first "flying saucer" was spotted by an American pilot over Mount Washington in 1947. He coined the phrase to describe the disc-shaped craft that hovered above him and heralded the age of UFOs (unidentified flying objects). Many UFO spotters became convinced these were spacecraft flown by aliens. Governments and the media scoffed at the idea of alien transport – but others knew better. Under cover of the popular hysteria that fueled sensationalist newspaper reports and Hollywood movie scripts, there were small teams of brilliant scientists secretly designing, building and piloting real flying saucers. This is the story of the man-made flying saucers. A story of more than 50 years of development during which governments invested heavily in the promising future of anti-gravity flying machines. From these secret projects came the mysterious lights seen in the skies. Attempts at building flying saucers had been made in the 1920's and in 1944. As the Allies overran Nazi Germany, young and brilliant aircraft designers were dispatched to learn the secrets of the Third Reich's "saucer development" as part of the post-war military effort to win the Cold War. Secret design headquarters were set up. The British Ministry of Defense issued dismissive statements of "flying saucer" sightings while the Government poured millions of pounds into a secret project, known as Project Y. By 1960, the first saucers from the Avro Company were flying. Declassified footage shows the two-man 'flying jeep' saucer on test flights. The military denied further development but flying machines matching the description and performance of these supersonic craft were recorded all over the United States. The US government began a public relations exercise called Project Blue Book. Its sustained campaign to discredit flying saucer sightings provided a smokescreen for the funding of an even more remarkable anti-gravity project now credited by many experts with being the forerunner of the formerly top secret Stealth Bomber.

I found this article at pbs.org. Skim through it. ;)

Also, in a bit of seriousness, I've always pondered: Do people that live in haunted houses jerk off? Even when I lock the door, I'm paranoid enough that someone is going to catch me, let alone opening my eyes in the middle of a jack session to see some creep from the civil war staring at me.

I'd imagine that if I had a ghost in my house I would be very worried about the masturbation situation. I don't want to get in the middle of it and look up and see a damn transparent face.

This is a long term problem for you it seems!