TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Apologies.

Missing one or two critical matches, and I've got about 17 minutes to mark the Air Raid match. Sadly, I do not have the speed-reading skillz of JJ Johnson, so it looks like BG will be going up tomorrow evening. I should be home about 6:30 MST - show should be up no later than 7:30 MST.

Aftershoxx card will follow, for Friday the 28th. Mostly a promo show, with a few matches.

Sorry. :(

Edited by chirs3

MST? :huh: at least we don't rush into a full show afterwards so the delay shouldn't be that big a deal

unless I'd have to write a Blank match where he sells the Pandemonium match ;)

MST = Mountain Standard Time. 7:30MST = 9:30 Eastern time which means roughly 2:30am across the pond.

MST = Mountain Standard Time. 7:30MST = 9:30 Eastern time which means roughly 2:30am across the pond.

And like, you know, fuck that shit man.

On the other hand, given that Raynor had 17 minutes to mark the Air Raid match, at least more than one person showed for it.

Guest Evolution

Apologies from me as well, as I was pumped to read some really great matches...

...and then totally forgot about it.

Marking now though, the results should be in to Raynor shortly.

Raynor needs to take out an ad for a roommate (or flatmate, if you Brittons prefer), and move out of his parents house. At least that way, he doesn't have to worry about his dad telling him when he can or can't use the computer.

Just sayin'...

I suggest WC moves in with Raynor and then wacky hijinks ensue.

"Chris, it's your turn to take out the trash."

"I'm marking your match. You take it out."

"Damn you...."

And they should podcast these hijinks.

Move to Utah? You must be outside your mind.

Now, if Raynor wants to move to Virginia... I may let him crash in my extra bedroom... Until he can find an apartment (or for two months, whichever comes first); I don't actually need a roomate.

Me, outside my mind?

Surely not, good sir.

Now, I must be off, for the giant manta rays of Iowa are requesting my presence at their bake sale. No giraffe can resist my turnip cake with bits of string on top. Because they're from Latvia, you see.

I'd yell at WC if he weren't totally right. :(

I'd love to move out, but such a thing requires money.

Just got home. Marking the air-raid now. Show will be up AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE~!

I have a job that, after rent ($200), health insurance ($65), and a monthly bus pass ($50), nets me about $200 a month.

If you can pay rent to your parents, can't you pay it to a landlord?

I mean, if you don't think that you make enough to afford rent in an apartment, you can always take out an ad for a roommate, like I suggested... but I've found that a working man can always find someplace to live, as long he's not picky about it.

Are you picky about where you live? Is the "bad part of town" out of the question?

I'm not picky about where I live, but I am picky about what I'd be living with. I would not settle for anything less than High-Speed Cable Internet and Cable TV, which would eat up quite a bit of that leftover $200. So I'd have just enough cash for food, and nothing else.

Living here means free food, free internet, free tv, so I can selfishly spend my leftover money on trivial things like movies and videogames.

I am in the market for a new job, though - a friend of mine does deskwork at the Salt Lake post office, and gets paid ridiculously well for it, and he'll be giving me a heads up next time they're hiring. I'd be willing to put up with the crappy commute for an extra $600 a month.

Edited by chirs3

Not very, since I'm not going to school at the moment.

Spent three years at WSU taking "Intro to this" and "Intro to that", trying to find something I was interested in - no such luck. I'm waiting until I can figure things out before I go back.

Double apologies x 1484, as show will be a bit longer. Dinner, and all.

Man, I really do need to get out of here.

Spent three years at WSU taking "Intro to this" and "Intro to that", trying to find something I was interested in - no such luck. I'm waiting until I can figure things out before I go back.

Just don't make the same mistake that I did, which is namely waiting until you're thirty to figure out that it might be a good idea to have one.

Contrary to what Kanye West would have you believe, most people would benefit from a college education. :)

Just don't make the same mistake that I did, which is namely waiting until you're thirty to figure out that it might be a good idea to have one.

Contrary to what Kanye West would have you believe, most people would benefit from a college education. :)

... I know this is going to up my dork level by, like, infinity, but... who is Kanye West?

Drug dealin' just to get by

Stack yo money till it get sky high!

Wasn't sposed to make it past 25

Jokes on you, we still alive!

Britons. BRITONS! You only spell it with two 'T's if you are either Akira or Michael Cross!

Sign in to follow this