TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NateW

TNA spoiler

Guest NateW

Former WCW stars Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell, and Rick Steiner are all backstage at Impact and are slated to appear in some form on tonight's taping.

If these guys are signed for any longer than a month, it's absolutely terrible.

Well, you might be able to get some mileage out of Rick Steiner teaming with BPP again and doing a dream match or two, but the other two are worthless at this point.

I hope to God they are only there because they are friends with Sting and Scott Steiner.

If they signed any one of those 3 clowns to any kind of lengthy deal, they (meaning JJ, Dixie, anyone with power) are fucking clueless as ever and will never get past being just a lower rent rehash of WCW.

As long as they dont wrestle, we should be ok.

Prey they are there to visit friends.

Guest Coffey

I was watching the TV guide channel earlier today and I saw a commercial for some crappy, bloody brawls wrestling show. Anyway, Raven, Sabu & Kevin Sullivan I recognized and I was just curious if anyone knew how long ago it was. Raven was in pretty damn good shape.

Also, I think Kevin Sullivan coming in as some sort of manager, perhaps to feud with Mitchell or something could be entertaining. Well, as long as Sullivan gets someone talented like Abyss instead of someone like One Man Gang. At least Sullivan would be better than Rick Steiner, Lex Luger & Buff Bagwell. Especially since TNA seem to always be so hellbent on hardcore brawls.

Guest J0bber

I'm all for WCWing up TNA as it needs older guys from the WCW era to get the attention of the fanbase that WWE loss with the purchase of WCW. These three men could be used for people like AJ Styles, Rhino, Ron Killings, and Christian to get them some wins over older school stars.

Guest J0bber
I was watching the TV guide channel earlier today and I saw a commercial for some crappy, bloody brawls wrestling show. Anyway, Raven, Sabu & Kevin Sullivan I recognized and I was just curious if anyone knew how long ago it was. Raven was in pretty damn good shape.

I think what you saw was a commercial for the Wrestling Underground pay per view. I think it was taped a couple weeks back, and it's owner is in cross promotion with the woman's hardcore fed WEW. It may be the same owner running both promotions. I'm not necessarily sure, but I always see The Wrestling Underground commercials when I visit the WEW site. (Am I the only one here who goes to WEW's website?)

Here's a link to the site with the commercial that you probably saw on the homepage:

The Wrestling Underground

Ron Killings shouldn't NEED to be put over any has-been from WCW that didn't amount to shit in the company's dying years. He has talent, charisma, and a great look. All he needs is to be PUSHED. He's delivered in the past every single time he's been pushed...so why not have a Killings/Christian feud? That'd be something worth watching, if only for the promo's. The matches wouldn't be too shabby - nothing to write home about, but likely solid *** affairs - and if both men are given some free reign as to their promo's then they'd be GOLDEN.

Killings vs. Cage. BOOK IT!

Id pay to see it.

They do need to push more ME talent. Rhino, Killings, AJ, Roode etc.

Total Non-stop Agony.

TNA sucks, it's WCW light. They're so bush league. A non-wrestling fan pointed out to me the other day when we watched the Joe/Styles/Daniels II match, their intros took up only 1:30. Most WWE wrestlers intros are that long by themselves. Just makes TNA look really bad.

Thats the dumbest excuse I've heard for not liking the product, and I've heard plenty!

Yeah that really is a lame excusse not to watch a wrestling program.

"how rubbish, they didnt have pyros and nuclear explosions on the thier entrances. This really is bush-leauge."

Total Non-stop Agony.

TNA sucks, it's WCW light. They're so bush league. A non-wrestling fan pointed out to me the other day when we watched the Joe/Styles/Daniels II match, their intros took up only 1:30. Most WWE wrestlers intros are that long by themselves. Just makes TNA look really bad.

So the product is hurting because the intros doesnt take alot of time? What bullshit is that? Paul London is a bad wrestler because he sprints to the ring every time he wrestles. Im not a big TNA fan but see if one person thinks that the amount of time wrestlers spend on the way to the ring its really their problem. I cant imagine anyone else caring a whole lot.

What makes TNA look minor is the smaller pyra and stuff like that. However I never understood this approach either. People were perfectly happy with WWF and its just really the last 8 years or so that they had huge pyro stuff going on. A good or bad product isnt depending on pyro or how fast a wrestler walks/runs to the ring.

Exactly.

One of the reasons i like TNA, is because the dont focus on entrances and just focus on the wrestling aspect.