TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Battleground Comments

Battleground has arrived. Discuss.

~ Bruce, use of Janus in your match makes my heart flutter with amusement... though you misjudge how long I've been here if you think the Suicide King got whomped by the Hell Machine.

Good thing R. Lee Emery, and not Ermey was in that Stephens/Skye, because, 1. Ermey would have been far more foul-mouthed, and 2. Even at 62, Ermey probably could kick Amy's face off. Maybe.

Also, hey, I am lose matchumz.

I'm sorry but I had to no-show but that doesn't matter because how could I have beat Blank in that insane match? But 'til my schedule clears up (anyway from, oh, two shows to two weeks) I'll be inactive.

Hooray for winners (since I haven't skimmed BG yet).

Battleground has arrived. Discuss.

~ Bruce, use of Janus in your match makes my heart flutter with amusement... though you misjudge how long I've been here if you think the Suicide King got whomped by the Hell Machine.

He's been retired THAT LONG? :o well boy is my face red (you read the match it was absolutly crimson at the end)

Well... you know what match i'm marking out over...

two of them actually...but only because Bruce IS FUCKING INSANE.

I'm going to have to put that boy through a car.

*Figures out how to top a car*

Collapse the arena on ya? Oh wait I think that’s already been used ;)

I'm sorry but I had to no-show but that doesn't matter because how could I have beat Blank in that insane match? But 'til my schedule clears up (anyway from, oh, two shows to two weeks) I'll be inactive.
Any time you want a rematch I’m up for it, after all we can’t really end the feud without a competitive match can we?

One day. . . one bloody day ;)

And awesome work especially Grendel and Landon (what the build lacked the match had – in buckets, awesome writing)

More comments later

I won?

Shit yeah! I eagerly await JJ's match for a comparison, but in the meantime yays and stuff for being Champion again. This is now the part where I flake out and lose the belt within the month.

A shame about the early no-shows, and clearly Spike and Zyon were BOTH too emo to turn in a match. However congrats to Blank for insanity, Hawke for his usual good performance, WC for not only fending off Drea but also getting some of the wackiness going (like pasting druids in the head with t-shirts from t-shirt guns) and most particularly, Landon for becoming two-time World Heavyweight Champion by beating JJ Johnson, not an easy feat.

EDIT: Oh, and Grendel. Yay for the pseudo-n00b!

~ Bruce, use of Janus in your match makes my heart flutter with amusement
Maybe I'll keep including him in my matches until we get Bruce / Janus II :headbang:

So I've fucking read it.

I'll give you comments in a week or so.

No that's my bad. I guess mixing steel/steal up a total of three times can even leave myself open for attack from someone like Akira. But I think I got it down now.

I wish I could hit Akira with a steel rod while stealing what is left of his dignity.

Better? :D

Now just get whelp and welt correct and you'll be set!

Whelp is like a young animal. A welt is a raised doodle from getting smacked, especially with a kendo stick to the back.

Bort~!

Sign in to follow this