TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF AftershoXxXXxxxXxXXXxxXX Card!

The Smartmark's Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF AFTERSHOXXxxXXxxXXxxxxXXxXXXXX

LIVE, FRIDAY, APRIL 28th, FROM THE OLYMPIASTADION IN BERLIN, GERMANY!

(7:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings)

Oh yeah, baby! It's WORLD TOUR TIME~!

The SWF's 2006 World Tour kicks off in a stadium we overlooked on our last tour of Europe, and I simply will not stand for ignoring it again! Pretty soon, though, we'll be trucking through the Middle East and Southern Asia, and stopping at some obvious landmarks along the way, as we build up to an arena that I am officially declaring a World Tour tradition - Nippon Budokan, the site of this year's 13th Hour Pay Per View!

But we'll get to that when we... um... get to that. Tonight, the tour begins in Germany, in the coolest fucking stadium I've ever seen in my life:

berlin_olympiastadion2.jpg

It's almost a shame to use this arena for a match-lite card, but I don't care!

Send everything to janusd...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT

Wayne Blank vs. Amy Stephens ©

---> You want to know how brutal Pandemonium was? Bruce freaking Blank needs time off after it. God damn, man.

But as far as Joseph Peters is concerned, one Blank is as good as another. While Brother Bruce lives life to the fullest in his hospital bed, his younger brother Wayne has been called upon to fill his spot. Wayne's last experience in SWF action didn't turn out so well - he sort of lost a bid for employment to Insane Luchadore. Can he make good his second time around, and show the SWF that he really is an asset to the company?

That may be tough to do, against the Reigning Queen of Hardcore. Wayne steps up to defend his brothers honor - the honor Amy chewed up and spat out not once, but twice, to earn her Hardcore stripes. Can Wayne succeed where his brother failed? Or will Amy shame the Blank family once more?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-=-

HOUSE RULES - Mr. Gorbachev, DON'T Tear Down The Wall!

Grendel © vs. Michael Cross

---> World Tour = House Rules. So it is written, so it is done.

Our Hardcore Champion is otherwise occupied, however, so our attention turns to the brand new Cruiserweight Champion! Grendel took to the skies in the Air Raid match at Battleground - now we want him to do it again! SWF CC agreed that such wacky rules should not cover the Cruiserweight Title, so the belt is not on the line, but a win by Michael Cross could lead to a shot later on down the line...

Rules: No Gravity Match, but you must hit your opponent from the top of the Berlin Wall.

The Wall has been torn down, you say?

NOT ALL OF IT!

450px-Brussels_EU_Berlin_Wall.jpeg

A piece remains on display outside the European Union Parliament Building. This match begins on the floor of the Parliament Chamber - first man to bring his opponent outside and hit him with a move from on top of the piece of the Berlin Wall wins! What's that, you say? This is in Brussels? Well hell, we're on a World Tour - who cares?!

Word Limit: 4500 (if you want more, just ask :) )

Send to: realitycheck

-=-=-=-=-=-

OPENING BOUT

Bloodshed vs. Austin Sly

---> Austin Sly returned to the SWF at Battleground, and made a hell of a showing in the Air Raid match, coming up just barely oh so short to capturing Cruiserweight gold. Tonight, one recent returnee plays host to the other, as Sly steps up for Bloodshed's in-ring return!

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Available!

-=-=-=-=-=-

PLUS! Maybe we'll hear from our new World Champion, Landon Maddix! And how about that Spike/Zyon match, eh? Some fallout, perhaps? Perhaps Sean Davis has something to say?

Edited by chirs3

A lot of emergency don't books and such, so this took longer than I expected. I am sowwy.

Not that I blame you guys, though - you guys churned out some freakishly long matches for BG. An excellent effort all around. :)

My stats are finally posted. It's been rough going back through the eight or so different variations i've had and picked out what i felt i'd like to have for this version. My main finisher I haven't used since around the time of the JL closing, except when i used it in the novella i wrote for 13th Hour 04.

Oh awesome booking for the "Injury replacement" *thumbs up* Maybe a drunken Spot Monkey can beat Super Spot Monkey's little sister 8)

I call post-opening promo promo, since Landon will no doubt want the real opener.

Actually, I don't really think my promo would fit as an opener, because it'll be pre-taped. So if you want opening promo, I'll happily hand it over. To you and you only, seeing as you asked first and stuff.

I take it by 'send everything to Janus', that includes booking requests for the next show?

I wanted to do a serious "sit down" kinda of interview but well Ben Hardy just doesn't fit the bell of serious and all. So I figured "Mak is already sitting down all the time anyways"

and thus

"Yak with Mak: featuring Bruce Blank" is born :)

I can't promise he won't be set ablaze, but I'll try my best to behave.

I take it my Hardcore Title isn't on the line here? And for what it's worth, if I'd thought I'd get shoved into a 5000-word match this week straight after the delayed Battleground you'd have got a "don't book" from me as well, but ho hum.

Incidentally Raynor, when the fuck did Germany end up being a part of England? If you were talking about our last tour of Europe that I could understand. I guess Americans really don't know the difference after all...

I take it my Hardcore Title isn't on the line here?
Standard singles match = No title defense.

And he's American he probably thinks Germany is the capital of Europe (after all the House Rules match doesn't even take place in Germany) it's not his fault, I blame their school system

I take it by 'send everything to Janus', that includes booking requests for the next show?

It would help me not fuck up booking and have to edit and re-edit the eventual Lockdown card, yeah. :P

Don't come your revisionist history with ME, Raynor. We all know what was stated there, and none of your ducking and diving will save you from the war crimes tribunal held at the Hague.

Yes, the Hague. It's in the Netherlands.

Incidentally Raynor, when the fuck did Germany end up being a part of England? If you were talking about our last tour of Europe that I could understand. I guess Americans really don't know the difference after all...

Rommel could have made England apart of Germany.

Nah Rommel's tanks. Operation Sealion would have been commanded by the German marines. Of course if the Austrian Painter hadn't got all petulant and started attacking civilian and industrial targets instead of continuing to bomb airfields, the Germans could have won the Battle Of Britain and gone on to conquer England...

Cutting off our arms supplies to other parts of the Empire, meaning you colonials would have ended up as part of the Japanese Empire sooner or later.

Nah Rommel's tanks. Operation Sealion would have been commanded by the German marines. Of course if the Austrian Painter hadn't got all petulant and started attacking civilian and industrial targets instead of continuing to bomb airfields, the Germans could have won the Battle Of Britain and gone on to conquer England...

Cutting off our arms supplies to other parts of the Empire, meaning you colonials would have ended up as part of the Japanese Empire sooner or later.

I don't think you understand.

Rommel was a 70 foot tall invincible giant with fabulous hair and a winning smile.

But Muzz, you're getting it wrong. It didn't say that England was a part of Germany, it said that Germany was in England. Thereby making Raynor the villain here.

But Muzz, you're getting it wrong. It didn't say that England was a part of Germany, it said that Germany was in England. Thereby making Raynor the villain here.

And where is your proof? :P

Guest The Satanic Angel

Is Spike vs Zyon ever going to show?

It'd be silly for Sean to say anything about nothing..

This post has been edited by chirs3: Apr 25 2006, 02:34 PM

There.

That was simply to fix a typo. Somewhere else in the post.