TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vasarian_Brandy

My own apologies...

In case y'all haven't noticed, I haven't been around much. Last match I was scheduled for (Battleground withstanding), I had DW write me out with an injury.

I was just burnt out, busy as all Hell with work, and just... I don't know. Not feeling it.

I wanted to make this comeback special. I wanted this to be the springboard that got me really rolling, and writing, and having fun again.

Instead, it was a string of half-assed writings, no-shows, and just... General non-committment.

This outfit deserves better than that. Better than I can give. At least right now.

So yeah... I'm still out for the forseeable future. Arm injury in-story... Out of story... I'm looking at damn near 3 weeks straight of work with no days off, and 12 hour shifts for near half of it.

Or, I'll wind up in a class in Washington... Which probably wouldn't give me much room to write anyway.

Hopefully, once things cool down around here, I'll be back and refreshed... I'll still pop into the boards and chat, but... Active writing is a no-go for a while.

But until then... I apologize I couldn't give my fans what they fuckin' wanted to see.

Maybe next time around.

Oh... And whoever wrote that quick little match for Battleground?

Thanks.

Peace out, peeps.

Sergeant, you just need to learn to budget your time, is all...

Heh... If I were actually a sergeant, I'd take you up on that. ;)

Not til June, my friend.

Anyway... Managing time assumes you have time to play with to begin with.

I'll get it eventually.

Just blow it off. Worked for me, right?

Uhm... I'm not a civvie. Can't just blow off.

Though I'd dearly, -dearly- love that ability again...

You could always pretend to be active, like I've done for most of my two years here.

You could always pretend to be active, like I've done for most of my two years here.

That's what I was pretty much doing. I didn't enjoy it.

Sign in to follow this