Sign in to follow this  
admin

TSM Streaming Radio

Good idea?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. GOod idea?

• Yes, I like that.
    • No, ...

I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in a TSM Streaming Radio type thing. It would probably use something like Shout Cast, if you are familiar with that.

Basically from time to time, we would stream music live, and have a dedicated topic for music request. I have a friend who has a DJ business and he or I would be the ones playing the music, but depending on how it goes, later on, we would let board members with experience stream on it from like 7pm-9pm whatever they want, talk, music, etc.

http://www.shoutcast.com/ is the website for more info.

Guest Felonies!
"And this is Bobby Brown Goes Down for all the guys on the east coast. Don't forget to 'Czech' in later with your host with the most, the Czech Republic!"

Right after these words from TSM PArty Poker, "I Promise Not To Come In Your Mouth."

Would there be an issue with streaming music and having to pay fees and such? I know of a bunch of free music sites you can use if that's the case

Me & Lushus can host the White Boy Rap hour.

I don't think it will have thr word PIT in it, no offense to the PIT message board.

I beleive the thing which makes Shoutcast Legal or whatever is the fact that you can't just sit there and record it easily.... :) Compared to the TSM Radio shows are downloads as well as streams, which means you could DL the music if we included it. its all kind of gray areas, but closer to white or black i guess you could say.

"And this is Bobby Brown Goes Down for all the guys on the east coast. Don't forget to 'Czech' in later with your host with the most, the Czech Republic!"

Right after these words from TSM PArty Poker, "I Promise Not To Come In Your Mouth."

Speaking of Zappa, I was going to see Dweezil doing his "Zappa plays zappa" schtick (as he also had Steve Vai supporting) but i'll be in Germany when the gig's on :(

I'm ok with the idea, I think we could diffently try it but I have a feeling its going to end up like the "TSM Radio" shows and only happen once then disappear.

Ok, the first show depending on how the testing goes tommorow will go live on Wednesay, May 3rd from 8pm-10pm CST, if those hours should be extended, just let me know. I will post in here if the testing doesn't go well.

Going on a week to week basis, we will see how things go. If there isn't much feedback, then obviously it won't continue.

No reason inparticular, just seeing how the streaming live aspects works out more so than the other system.

No reason inparticular, just seeing how the streaming live aspects works out more so than the other system.

Basically Admin is bored and wants to explore. :D

Arrgh, Wednesday night, just when I've already got to pick between an indy wrestling show, a local wrestling-themed talk radio show, and South Park. Sorry, I won't be listening.

Arrgh, Wednesday night, just when I've already got to pick between an indy wrestling show, a local wrestling-themed talk radio show, and South Park. Sorry, I won't be listening.

i envy you

Ok, as of right now there will not be a show tonight. Between testing now working exactly as it should and time conflicts. I will make sure to post the new time several days before the show. I may however post a testing link just to have some testing happening before the show.